Does anyone know how to completely reset Flash Projector? Like to erase its data and everything (FIXED)

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• Computer Operating System (Windows 7, Windows 8, macOS 10.12, Ubuntu, etc)
  • Where you play (realmofthemadgod.com, Steam, Kongregate, Flash Player Projector)
  • Your browser and version (Firefox 49, Chrome 53, Safari 10, Vivaldi 1.4.1, etc)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed. Go here to quickly find out: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
  • Optional: if you have lag or network issues you can also say roughly where you live, ie Asia, Oceania, Europe, North or South America.

I’m far from being comfortable with tech issues, but I don’t think Flash Projector has any data to erase in the first place. It’s pretty much inserting a link to open in Flash Projector every time you want to run a Flash program, and when you’re done you just close the projector

Why would you want to “reset” it anyway?

Pretty much broken for me, I’ve done everything to fix it. It won’t let me login so I won’t to erase its data.

there are two ways

1. open flash projector, open rotmg, right click on the main screen and go to “global settings”, and then go to the last tab. You’ll see the option there.
  2. open control panel, sort by icons, double click the Flash icon, and there’s an option there, too

well go back to my old post I made earlier today to see my issues, me doing that unfortunately caused this issue. rip

Try going to internet options, and go to the “advanced” tab, the last tab… then reset internet explorer settings, not just the “restore advanced settings”, because Flash is integrated with Windows, and the projector is not fully standalone anymore.

if not that, then try using CCleaner, it’s the only cleaner that doesn’t lie to you, and finds EVERYTHING on your comp, that you can delete. it’ll clean Flash, Cache, Cookies, etc.

Maybe you should try just uninstall the projector and reinstall it, it might fix any issues you’re having

Edit: I just read your other post and saw that this has not worked for you, sorry.

tried cc cleaner, lol my flash projector is broken asf

hey, looking at your picture, this has happened to me before… log out and try resetting your pw (I just don’t remember the buttons disappearing)

and, do you have any security features going on in your computer? (like, some software that might be interfering)

hm I haven’t tried that, what is pw by the way? And how do I disable my security software, I use windows 10 by the way. Also was at school

try resetting your password first

I created a new account on flash player and it didn’t work, so changing the pass will probably not work

just try it lol, sometimes the derpiest things fix it… plus, you haven’t tried it yet! on your original account

what security features are you running? (3rd party anti-virus, browser add-on’s, “optimizers”, etc.)

I don’t know about optimizers, but I only use adblock (not on here ofc) and I don’t use any 3rd party anti-virus except windows defender which is installed defaultly into the computer. I use ccleaner too.

is ccleaner set to automatically clean and monitor? if so, don’t
not only will this bog your computer down, but it is also a security risk… any 3rd party software that is set to automatically do anything is…

what browser do you use and is it set as your default browser? default programs also have importance in compatibility, especially when you have a lot of software conflicting. For example, default program to open .zip files (explorer or ____), read languages (notepad, browser, etc.)

Cccleaner isn’t but I recently cleaned my computer twice and it wiped out my cookies twice, and chrome is my default browser

scratches head I don’t know
I feel like this is getting more complicated than it should, because your issue just reminds me of the dead character glitch, where it shows your dead character on your characters list.

run services.msc, and see if anything you feel looks sketchy is running.

if this is gonna help at all but when using the flash debugger, this code pops up:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.company.assembleegameclient.util::TimeUtil$/parseUTCDate()
at kabam.rotmg.mysterybox.services::GetMysteryBoxesTask/parse()
at kabam.rotmg.mysterybox.services::GetMysteryBoxesTask/handleOkay()
at kabam.rotmg.mysterybox.services::GetMysteryBoxesTask/onComplete()
at org.osflash.signals::Slot/execute()
at org.osflash.signals::OnceSignal/dispatch()
at kabam.rotmg.appengine.impl::AppEngineRetryLoader/cleanUpAndComplete()
at kabam.rotmg.appengine.impl::AppEngineRetryLoader/handleTextResponse()
at kabam.rotmg.appengine.impl::AppEngineRetryLoader/onComplete()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Didn’t find anything in services.msc, should I disable windows defender?

You have to be very careful interpreting errors generated from the Flash Debugger. The main reason, and one reason it’s a bad idea to use for an app that mostly works, is that such errors do not stop the app working. When Flash encounters an error it stops what it’s doing and goes on to the next task. It might e.g. stop drawing that frame and go onto the next. Which may be one cause of skipped frames we often experience.

It’s even possible the developer intended the error to happen. Because Flash always recovers from errors it’s a valid technique to insert errors in the code, and use the error happening to indicate a particular result. The above error might just mean it’s found no more mystery boxes so can stop adding them to the shop. Developers should not overuse this approach, but it is useful in certain circumstances.