Does anyone know what causes the not-log-in-error DC?

This has been happening quite frequently since the newer updates (3-4 times in a day) and on multiple different computers. Been only playing with flash projector, and have never touched a hacked client. The game seems to throw me back to the main menu at completely random, without any lag spikes or anything. It can’t be me accidentally hitting nexus key, since it goes straight to the main menu without going to the nexus first. It has happened both in realm and in dungeons, and sometimes it happens 5 minutes after restarting the client.
Thanks for reading, if someone has posted about this before, then feel free to link that thread or something

Changing WiFi while in game will do it

Ok, good to know, thanks :slight_smile:
But do you know why it happens when the computer can only connect to one internet host thingy because it can’t connect to wireless thingies?

Internet going out? If changing and turning off internet causes it then the internet randomly going out for a moment should too I guess

Or just as a random bug

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.