Does Loot Tier/Drop Pots Affect Quest Chests?

I know the loot drop pottion affect UT drops, but do they affect quest chests?

Yes. It affects getting drops by only 1.5x of the original rate. You can tell that it is 1.5x if you hover over the lightning bolt next to your name when you have a potion active.

Since it only increases the chances by 1.5x, it’s not much of a difference. If an item had a drop rate of 1% and you use a loot drop potion, you would up your chances to 1.5%.

A good tip is to not waste a whole potion on 1 chest; stock up a few chests and open them to maximise the effect of the potion. However, take care not to open too many without sufficient inventory/Vault space - the bags will disappear after 30 seconds or if you leave your Vault.

If you think your question has been answered, you can @ moderators (without the space) and tell them to close the thread.

Hope I helped

The blue loot tier potion should also work, as the quest chests have possibility to drop tiered items.

I don’t think it will turn pots from the normal quest chest into life/mana, because normal quest chests can’t drop life/mana, but it might turn epic quest chest pots into additional life/manas. Not sure.

You don’t need to do this, by the way, it only makes extra work for the mods with no benefit, since :arrow_down:

yes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.