"D'oh, this isn't good An error has occured: Unable to load language [en]"

Every time I try to start the game it says “D’oh, this isn’t good An error has occurred: Unable to load language [en]”

• Computer Operating System (Windows 7)
  • Where you play (Steam)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed (Latest)

I tried Reinstalling realm, validating game files, restarting steam, restarting the computer, replacing the SWF from the steam files with the most up to date on the website and nothing works I still get language error and I can’t find a fix for it for steam
unknown

Hello Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunely i just tried it and it has not fixed my problem :c.

Have you tried right clicking the main menu, going to global settings and deleting all?

I use steam not a flash player so i dont have that option and this is the first time experiencing this happen in over 700 hrs of using the steam client

maybe I should read things, my bad.

Unfortunately this is the only post I can find regarding this error with steam.

I’ve also had this happen on steam, I just didn’t play for a week, went back and it was working again.

Great this had to happen at MOTMG at all times xd

Downloading the file and making sure the directory it’s in is a trusted location? (Global Settings -> Advanced)

Edit: didn’t read the steam bit; out of the scope of my knowledge now; I still languish on Kong…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.