D'oh, this isn't good (but nothing seems to fix it)

My game screen goes black and after some time the error appears.
So I am having this common error but I always fixed it by doind the trusted location thing or clearing cache, etc. But this time I did everything and still not fixed it.
I play on Flash projector but I also can’t connect to realmofthemadgod.com or even Steam RotMG. And I can’t connect to realmofthemadgod.com in any other device in my house like my phone or other computers
I also already tried VPN programs and didn’t work.

• Computer Operating System (Windows 10)
  • Where you play (Flash Player Projector)
  • Your browser and version (Firefox 65)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed: 32,0,0,142

Consider resetting modem/router? If you’re lucky that could fix it.

Does like everything else run properly?
Can you run other flash games?
Resetting your modem/router is your best bet…

I did but didn’t work
But sometimes the game works, even the website loads e everything, and if I stay in the game I can play how much I want, but that rarely happens, and when works, after some minutes it just stop working in everywhere again.
Its so strage that I still didn’t figured out what could be

Are you able to play other games? Or is RotMG the only problem?

restart computer when it happens and maybe use a different browser

If you can’t figure out anything to fix it try changing your browser to chrome or edge and try playing, if those don’t work swap over to flash (i would recommend switching anyway, it’s better than browser).

Yeah I play on flash, but this happens everywhere I try, any browser, flash and Steam

Yeah I can play any other game besides RotMG. Look like my connection with the game not happening

have you tried adding it to trusted locations on flash?

with what you’ve already tried I don’t really have anything else for you, sorry, hope you end up fixing the issue

Yeah I tried everything, I’ll only try resseting my modem and my router to see if this fix it. Ty anyway

Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Ok so after trying all of the thing, none worked.
But I found out that the problem was my internet service provider, I just had to change de DNS and now it’s working perfectly!
Thank You guys for everything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.