D'oh this isn't good (FIXED)

you read the title obviously it says that it cant load the language which is english any suggestions I’m on flash 18 Windows 10 blah blah blah

Use chrome :joy::+1:t5:

no

T’was a joke. :roll_eyes:

well I’m not in the mood for jokes because realm is not working

T’was a bad joke. :flushed:

give it a time i guess, this ocassionally happens to me and i just leave it there for sometime and come back.

your flash link is outdated.
use the official rotmg link, not the realmeye one

which is that again

Wait wtf I thought I was using that one? I found it and it’s been fixed, at least temporarily.

Hi, I have this problem not too long ago. What do you use to play RotMG? Flash Player, Browser or Steam Launcher?. Try out the solutions i have found in the internet : Language Error [en], maybe some will work for you.

Because im using Steam Launcher, none of the solutions i used there works, so I just waited (and missed 2 day Login calendar lol) it works again. So if any of the solutions i tried also failed, try sending a ticket to Deca. Maybe they will fix it.

"D'oh, this isn't good An error has occured: Unable to load language [en]"

it’s already been fixed but ty

How did you fix it? I’m having this issue currently.

which link are you using

I was using the realmeye appspot, but I figured it out by using the assemblygameclient most up to date .swf

Yeah that one has been out of date for a few months.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.