Don't judge someone based on their stars

I hate when people say I bought items because I have good stuff and I’m only a 10 star. I used to have an old rotmg account about 2 years back, and I wanted to start fresh. I wanted to keep my items, just not my characters. So I pulled up two tabs and I traded the items onto my new account. This was about a month back, and I’ve gotten two ten stars. I have a character with a full oryx set. So I’ve seen these websites where you can buy items to use in-game. Now that I’m only 10 stars and have these good items, a lot of people in the community think I bought my items of the websites. I try not to be rude, but sometimes it pisses me off when they constantly say I purchased the items even though they don’t know what actually happened. I have a friend who also has a ST set. He has the swoll paladin and is a 12 star. Now because he has “good items,” and is a low star level, everyone suddenly says that he bought them even though he acquired the items himself. All in all, if you are a person who judges people on hoe low of a star level they are, please refrain because it can get really frustruating. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope this topic may help.

Pretty sure there have been other threads about this subject.

@nevov

There has been a few, but the last one hasn’t been a]in a while and I just wanted to say my opinion.

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: What does a star mean to you?

Added to the larger/ongoing thread.