Double Verification Trade

Wait then why did you create the poll?

To see how many want change and how many prefer hate and stay on fragile trade system(it’s possible that scammer’s are among them also) ^-^

To see how many want a useless feature and how many aren’t stupid ^-^

This is the truth.

Wait a second… Now you are accusing them of scamming just because they want DECA to focus on things that benefits most of the community rather than a select few? Am I missing something here?

Ouch that hurts

because I’m totally a scammer after disagreeing with someone’s opinion :thinking:

Honestly, it’s just not worth Deca’s time to add this. If it were, it would’ve already been added.

Nah I said there might be among them not that all of them are plus that putting such a feature will in long term help to stop scamming and using cheats to do scam’s.
Even if there is few then still they’re also part of community or maybe you want to say that if there is few then they’re excluded from community ?

3 likes within 15 seconds :eyes:

So what percentage of the realm community do you think are scammers? Even if 25% of the people who voted were scammers(which I greatly doubt), there would still be more legit players against wasting DECA’s time than people who want the new system…

You are saying wasting time but Deca had already 2 years to do something with. It’s not like scammer’s borned yesterday so calling wasting is useless since adding New Skins doesn’t help too much for community and for sure if they hold with adding new skins and send that team for changing trade system then for sure there wont be so wasting time.

You are avoiding the original question… What percentage of players are scammers? DECA wants to do what the community wants to do, so if the majority says no, the answer is no…

Gannoraja like I said before put some original solution for this otherwise it will be only words against words. For example Auction House is also good solution and Double Verification can be as a temporary solution until they did that thing to game since Auction House is harder to implement than Double Verification and it needs much more attention and Verification is only another Table where you can only choice two button’s. It doesn’t take too much time and still solve problem until they do something better for this.

Temporary solution for what?

So wait a second here… You create a biased poll to attempt to prove that you are correct, but when that fails you claim that the poll can’t be relied on because “there are scammers among them.” When that proves incorrect, your argument is reduced down to “Why don’t you think of a better idea.” Do you not understand that to have a solution, you have to have a problem first?

For first I start I never wrote that Poll is to prove anything and only answered for your question because you asked.
For second: I said there might be scammers among because it can’t be said there can’t be.
For third: Instead avoiding by pointing out sentences better think of something what might solve problem with scammer’s.and cheater’s since this what you try only lead to way to reverse thinking. Sorry mate that wont work that way.
For last: If you plan to continue pointing out then GL because I ending it here.

P.S: Tell me, for real you need something to be a problem then finally someone did something with this when will be already too late because let’s be fair it might be not so big problem now but in future if nobody wont do something about this before it will be a problem in some point of this game (like cheater’s what was spawning in nexus bosses) I think is better to crush this as long it’s not that big if wait to day when it will be.

1. The poll was obviusly biased towards you point of view
  2. I am going to ask again… What percentage of ROTMG players are scammers
  3. Again, to find a solution there must be a problem
  4. Good for you
    :slight_smile:

Opinion = fact guys gawd

Be smart out there friends, don’t get scammed.

I looked at the conversation and thought
First the two hacks you mentioned actually don’t make it easier to scam unless the victim is also hacking, which then means no one gives a crap if you are scammed since your account should be banned anyways
Second I have never once seen someone try to scam
Third, as others have said, the only way to truly get scammed is if you are A. a gullible noob, in which your double accept system doesn’t even work anyways or B. You are completely and totally ignorant of the trade, in which case your double accept system doesn’t even work anyways for that either
Fourth, this double accept system will undoubtedly get hacked as well
And fifth
As soon as I saw this option I realized your opinion would be biased and you would be obstinate and ignore most logic, so you are unlikely to care about anything I said above

hey you know that feeling when you make a completely biased post and vehemently defend your opinion but your only actual point is that the other side is wrong and you’re right?

i don’t, but this guy sure as hell does lol