Dr Priest U Deluxe + : Electric Boogaloo (Future edits as well)

Ok so at this point i know you guys might be a little uh, annoyed, but i just dont know if the edits count as new posts (so i can bump the post). So anyways here is a better version of the skin.
Yeah i know this might not look like much but since people wont post this type of content this frequently, the other 2 posts of this might be visible. Anyways here’s the skin (again) re-tweaked and i think this might be the last version of it, however as they said “there’s always room for improvement.”

ANY UPGRADES TO THE SKIN(implying there will be any more updates) WILL BE EDITED HERE SO IF YOU’D LIKE TO KNOW ITS PROGRESS CHECK THIS ONE OUT FREQUENTLY TY.

Also if there is a way to bump a post without spamming posts please let me know, no spritesheet and masks this time so if someone takes it away to their pserver (like some people you might know already) at least we can confirm that they took it without consent.

DrPriestV2

Dr. Priest

eh looks pretty good tbh
@Nevov @Shatter merge?

They don’t, only posting a reply will bump a topic back to the top.
I’ve closed the previous Dr Priest topic with a “see new version” link for people to find this recent version.

Much appreciated!

I like it. :slight_smile:
Definitely improved over the old designs, it’s nice to see you improving :grin:

??
Sounds like something went down

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.