Dragging [Enemies]

I just got back into playing and it seems like a lot less people are dragging now a days just wondering if something happen because I kinda miss people doing it as it brings a different type of excitement to the game

i mean it is kinda toxic behavior so better its gone imo

Depends where you’re talking about.

If it’s in abysses, dragging declined after the update where they guaranteed vit/def to 2 players (and made the overall loot distribution more fair for larger groups) so the infuriating notion of “that blue star just leeched my rush and stole my loot aghhh!” died with it.

If you’re talking about glands, people still drag them for fun but I guess the majority of players with the ability to make substantial god walls are all doing LH. Also the trains dead so there’s that.

If you’re talking about dragging on AFKers, I think people still do that? for example in Oryx Castle but most people autonexus anyways.

And of course dragging in shatters / crusades in LH is still a thing.

It still happens in public endgame dungeons, like shatters

ok so im just in the wrong place and kinda happy it not completely dead and I was think of tombs when people use to drag scrubs when I made this

Dragging what? Most of the monsters now can’t go out of his natural zone, so dragging isn’t posible in most of the cases.

There was that brief moment you could drag the scout colony enemies from their spawn zone.

it was mentioned, i think, but for example dragging parasite enemies no longer happens because they can’t be dragged to far from their spawn zone.

Speaking about dragging, did you know that you can drag beehomoths all the way to the beach? So far, it seems that killing the yellow bee first, and then damaging the blue bee to rage will cause them to follow you indefinitely if you’re patient enough. But because people take attention to the beehomoths when they spawn out, you’ll rarely see anyone with the opportunity to drag them away, much less having the blue bee rage and the red one still alive.

I’ve done that once; dragged it to the beach to kill it easier as it didn’t have annoying trees or obstacles blocking my way. The interesting thing to note is that the bee doesn’t actually drop the loot. Instead, the nest drops the loot. I think I’m sidetracking a little here but yea, beehomoths can be dragged if possible.

Actually, there’s an invisible entity for each bee that drops their loot, which changes depending on whether they’re the last bee alive. It’s a workaround solution for something that would be better off just being simplified to all bees dropping the same loot ('cept for their armor/quiver color, of course).
/off-topic

Why would you miss it lol…it’s an incredibly douchey tactic and I’m glad DECA cracked down on it

same reason I like hot sauce for a new flavor to something old or bland and I like the surprise it bring you when your doing something routine over and over and this game is pretty much just grinding stuff nonstop so what wrong with someone dragging something onto me and perhaps even killing me when it bring a moment of excitement that is hard to find once you learn the boss or dungeon your doing

During events it also still occasionally happens in whatever dungeon happens to be hosting an event.

Don’t forget about When someone drags 3 crusader groups in LH:

Capture2
Truly spooky stuff

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.