Dragoking Set for the Knight

Dragoking Axe
Dracolord%20Axe
There were humans who sought to ally themselves with the dragons. A dragon’s power rivaled those of gods which the people knew. Some may have even tried to be like dragons themselves. This belonged to the leader of those people.

Damage: 200-300 (250)
Fire rate: 75%
Range: 3.5
Property: Sweet spot is the 2.5 - 3 range, dealing X1.5 times the average damage. (edited)

Dragoking Shield
Dracoking%20shield
The gods were believed to be allies of humans but was proven not to be when a god baring pitch black armor spread chaos across the lands. This shield allows the user to unleash a dragon’s might for this was forged using a part of a dragon’s soul. The power of a dragon was believed to be the only way to stop the gods.

Effect: Stun and paralyze within a 3 tile diameter (edited)
Duration: 3 Seconds
MP Cost: 95
+10 Def
+4 Att

Dragoking Armor
Dracoking%20Armor
Having found out that their allies, the humans, were killing dragons for their souls in order to use their power, dragons removed themselves from the conflicts of the war between humans and gods. The dragons hated the gods as much as the humans, but knowing they need their power to fight the gods, they chose to abandon their betraying allies to watch humans slowly die off.

+20 Def
+4 Dex

Wings of the Ascended
Wings%20of%20the%20ascended
The only human the dragons still have respect for to this day is a person only known to be the Dragoking. A benevolent king who was generous to humans and dragons alike, only baring justifiable hatred towards the gods. It was seen countless times when dragons fought by the king’s side. The king however…

+60 Hp
+9 Spd

When all Set is worn, player gets a new friend that fights alongside him that counts towards player’s soulbound damage

Draco%20friend Drago-friend
Drago-Breath
Aggravation Range: 3.1 - 6 tiles
Dmg: 200 armor pierce
Shots: 3 at 20 degrees
Shots per second: 3
Range: 7

Drago-Claw
Close Attack Aggravation Range: 0 - 3 tiles
Dmg: 500 armor pierce
Shots: 1
Shots per second: 2
Range: 4

Drago-Hymn
Gives player a random buff for 6 seconds
Cool down: 15 seconds

Drago-Roar
Stuns, paralyze and exposes enemies within 3.5 tile diameter for 3 seconds (edited)
Cool down: 15 seconds

Overview: The set on its own is overall mediocre. It does however have a couple of quirks involving the shield and axe. This mediocrity is offset by the player gaining a “second” pet that can deal moderate dps, buff and debuff enemies on its own that will count towards the player’s sb damage. If the player is out-ranged, the drago-friend can cover him. It does not have a set bonus however.

First off, nice sprites. I would prefer darker colors, ecspecially for the armor, but for the rest, really good if shaded a bit strange.
So for the axe, my question is does it do 1.5 at exactly the second tile or anything below the second tile or is it like 2 tile or smaller thing. Base damage is low but of course the catch makes it’s dps solid if not insane. However, the range may be a bit too low to be viable as if not at 2 range, it’s simply not worth it (use an acclaim instead) but if you’re sitting at 2 range, the boss better be easy.
The shield is simple. Notably no damage and a drop in damage in exchange for quite a low MP cost. Still spiteful appears to outclass it in almost ever scenario (personal opinion)
Ring is a bit too strong (buffed UP spd so like a good candy ring) while the armor kinda sucks

Overall, only the ring is something I would use. Maybe make dragofriend weaker in exchange for making the set actually usable.

Well i say the 2nd tile but i should clarify its right at the area of the 2nd tile meaning the range for the X1.5 damage is 2-2.9. Although i had this idea in mind with stunning so the short range wouldn’t be too much of a problem but with late-game bosses i see what you mean.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.