Dream Spirit Set (UTs for Archer)

Bow of Dream Spirits

The enchanted dream arrows can travel through minds, killing any evil being, and can only be shot by this magical bow.

Tier: Untiered
Shots: 4
Range: 9.2 tiles
Damage: 25-75 (average: 50 / total: 200)
Rate of Fire: 75%
Shot Angle: 45 degrees (total) / 15 in between
Stat Bonus: +3 SPD
Special:
3e60qSV Wavy Shots
DEF_ignore Ignores Defense
Multi_Shot Piercing Shots
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900

Drops From: Fountain Spirit

Mind Corrupting Quiver

Let 'em swallow their deserved nightmares!

MP Cost: 90
Damage: 200
Cooldown: 3 sec
Range: 15 tiles
Effect: Paralyze for 5.5 sec
Stat Bonus: -3 DEF, +3 ATT
Special:
DEF_ignore Ignores Defense
jgk7Hzc Pass Through Obstacles
Multi_Shot Piercing Shot
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 800

Spirit Gown

A flexible gown woven by master weavers. The dreams it is made from grants the user magical powers.

Stat Bonus: +16 DEF, +3 ATT, +20 HP
Fame Bonus: 4%
Feed Power: 500

Ring of Fortune

A light ring filled with sweet dreams.

Stat Bonus: +4 ATT, +4 DEX, +50 MP
Feed Power: 400

Total Stat Bonuses: +10 DEF, +3 SPD, +12 ATT, +9 DEX

Drop Rates:
Bow - 1/250 (white)
Quiver - 1/250 (white)
Armor - 1/40 (cyan)
Ring - 1/40 (cyan)

This set gives a LOT of ATT and DEX. Probably too OP, but I don’t know what to change. Please give me feedback on how I can make this set better!

The outlining for the sprites are deformed, so sorry about that!

\what bag do they drop from
white or cyan

Fixed. (white btw)

Sprite Analysis first. The bow and quiver are really nice. The armor is also pretty nice but it just doesn’t fit with the rest of the set. The ring is simply horrendous. I’m sorry but the shading is extreme and way too fast along with the shape feeling unnatural. Try not to make it so omni-color.

Now, looking at idividual item’s stats

Ring: It’s not bad stats for a ring or a drop from Fountain Spirit. However, it is entirely illogical as a white, a nerfed version of crown and lodestone. Although they drop from considerably more difficult locations, I just can’t see this being accepted as a white

Hide: Now it’s a white that’s going to be considered a nerfed ST? (Golem Garment)

Quiver: Very well made. Not that good but fits perfectly as a beginning quiver in exchange for a cooldown and low dps.

Bow: Not going to judge it yet. Does it fire like a nectar or is it more like a 4 shot covert?

WHAT IN GOD’S NAME IS THAT PARALYZED TIME

there is no shot angle on the bow.

you’re telling me this drops from the fucking fountain spirit?

on everything else, leohe already covered the sprites and most of the items.

For it to be droppin from mwoods the QUIVER SHOULDNT be OP

10 seconds of paralyze

seems legit

It’s not even OP.

Etherite? Fairy Plate? Pixie? Those things are OP.

Those items don’t have SHIT on that quiver.

10 sec

10 sec

Dear God, lower that to 3-5 seconds, or increase the MP cost by 400.

I don’t really like the sprites, and I don’t see the Fountain Spirit dropping any STs, much less an entire set.

No, no no no no, holy shit the quiver, op as all hell, also these come from the literal ease yet fucking dungeon ever, Jesus rethink ur shit lmao. Sprites have gotten a little better from you old ones but they are still lacking. The bow is also overpowered as all hell, I would put a dps chart but I’m on an ipad

Edit:

Quiver of Elvish Mastery
Tier: 6
MP Cost: 75
Damage: 290-350 (320)
Projectile Speed: 15
Range: 15
Effect: Paralyze for 3 seconds
Stat Bonus: +5 DEX, +2 VIT, +2 WIS
Feed Power: 380

This quiver gets more than 3 times the paradise for only 25 mana, this is the most op shit every
Lmao

Did you guys just have a collective aneurysm and forgot that pets exist?

The only enemies not getting permaparalyzed nowadays are the ones who are straight up immune to it. This Quiver would change nothing to that situation.

Even better, the 4 sec CD makes it harder to use since you can’t shoot several times in quick succession to first immobilize your enemy.

And on top of that, -3 Def. You guys are making this thing out to be some crazy-ass admin item when it’s worse than a normal t3 in every way.

Meanwhile, nobody even blinked at the 9.2 range 4-shots Bow with built-in Armor Pierce. Granted we don’t know how wide the shot spread is yet, but it still has more potential to be broken than the Quiver.

You have to realize that some bosses that can be paralyzed are too risky to get close enough with a pet right?

So what if pets exist? That gives no right for a Quiver to have a 10 Second paralyze. 65 MP for 3 Seconds, straight to 100 MP for 10? Not balanced in any way.

First of all, they can still be Stunned.

Second of all, since when do you need to be right next to a boss for Magic Heal to work? Electric contributes to permapara but it’s not the only reason for it.

Where am I calling it “balanced”? I said it was worse than a t3 in every way.

Which is completely moronic. Pets should never be a focus when making something balanced and that is something that should be common sense in Realm.

It’s like how Super Smash Bros. Brawl is with Meta Knight. You know, the character the entire tier list is based off of.

There’s a difference between assuming the item’s wearer will always have a pet of a certain level and taking into account the impact pets have on the game as a whole.

You’re also ignoring what I said about the CD: even if you were playing without a pet and completely solo, I still wouldn’t recommend using this Quiver over t3.