Dream Spirit Set (UTs for Archer)

So what if there’s a cooldown? It doesn’t make QoT any less super powerful, and doesn’t make this quiver any less busted.

-The CD is, with the inability to pierce through enemies, the only thing that prevents QoT from being stupidly overpowered.

-You can’t compare QoT to this Quiver because Dazed is considerably more powerful than Paralyzed (or at least has more versatility).

-Yet another case of someone looking only at the numbers without thinking about how they work in actual gameplay.

You make a working example of it being used in gameplay, then, by all means! I’m sure all of us would love to see it in action!

I’ve already explained how it would play out in my previous posts. The CD and Def penalty make it too much of a bother to justify using it.

• Swap it out for no def penalty
  • Use a T3 for initial paralyze and then use this quiver once for infinite paralyze

Or I could just keep using t3 since with proper timing the boss will generally be dead before I’ve ran out of Mp.

That way I don’t have to waste my time farming MWoods for a white bag I won’t use 99% of the time.

You wouldn’t, but if available, I’m sure everyone else would.

Maybe you should consider that a majority of people have talked about the quiver has been about how OP it is because it is OP.

You misunderstand. I’m not just saying that I wouldn’t use this Quiver on my personal account with my Divine pet. I’m saying you could nuke my account and force me to start from scratch and I still would not bother using it.

I read their posts before making mine. If they didn’t convince me back then, referring me to them now is not going to change my arguments.

Again, the Bow is the only item that has the potential to be broken. Armor is a nerfed Spectral and Ring is maybe a bit too powerful to drop in MWoods but nowhere near game-breaker status.

Bow - With slightly lowered damage - maybe 35 - 60 - it could be balanced.

Quiver - Absolutely busted for anyone that only has a sort-of-decent pet - below like, 80-something Magic Heal - or no pet at all. (Due to permanent paralyze being a thing.)

Armor - Same stats as Hippo, but DPS stats are split between Attack and Dexterity. Easily a cyan bag item.

Ring - Not at all white bag worthy, but with a couple tweaks - like adding 35 MP and lowering Attack and Dexterity by one each - it could work as a nice mid-game DPS cyan for magic users.

I’m kinda getting dazed by all of these hate comments here :joy:

Fam I’m sorry these sprites are not very nice. They have a very monotonal palate, and while that might be good in some cases the blandness of their appearance is uglier than the Candylands for me. The ring has a Jacksfilms forehead and why the fuck would the actual ring bit have the same godawful palate as everything else. Why does the armour have red polka dots? Who knows? Why aren’t they appropriately shaded? Who knows.

Theres not much to be said about the items that someone hasn’t said. Bottom line, the bow is overpowered in every way, the quiver is so broken it puts Jugg to shame, the armour is pretty much a straight upgrade to spec and the ring, the ring is just a crown.

Maybe I’ll respite and rework this set as it has some very little potential, but school is hectic atm so it’ll take a while.

Guys, I know that the set needs so much more work to be done, so please be patient. It gets a little bit overwhelming when people spam “WTF” and “IT SUCKS”.

I fixed the items more or less, so please look at them again and tell me if I screwed something up again. Thanks!

Edit: @ArexRew

Thanks, but it’s all good.

Balance Suggestions:

Bow
9.2 Tiles -> 7.4 Tiles
9.2 is farther than a wand’s natural range.
6% Fame Bonus -> 5% Fame Bonus
There are a lot of 6% bows, and this drops from mid-game.

Quiver
100 MP Cost -> 90 MP Cost
You’ll see down below.
20 Tiles -> 12 Tiles
20 tiles surpasses even Wind Circle’s range.
4s Cooldown -> 2.5s Cooldown
You’ll see down below.
6s Paralyzed -> 5.5s Paralyzed
Still retains the highest Paralyze time, but not insanely so.

Leather
13 Defense -> 16 Defense
More survivability and other reasons below.
5 Attack -> 3 Attack
Still retains DPS without seeming like a worse Garments.
7 Wisdom -> 15 Health
Grants a small bonus to help with survival, but nothing major.
White Bag -> Cyan Bag
This feels like it’s not a White-worthy drop, and being more common is totally fine.

Ring
5 Attack/Dexterity -> 4 Attack/Dexterity
Still a good amount of DPS, but nothing excessive.
Add 50 Mana
Since Magic Woods is… well, magic, adding Mana makes sense and helps out here and there.
White Bag -> Cyan Bag
This is around the same tier of item as Captain’s Ring, so placing it in a White Bag feels kind of misleading.

THANK YOU. Now THAT’S constructive feedback! :+1:

Or you just put thought into balancing items before posting them. Not insulting you or anything, it’s just annoying to see another blatantly overpowered set of items in the forums.

That’s the RealmEye Forums for ya! Last time I saw a balanced idea that had no flaws whatsoever is when someone proposed the Samurai class using orbs as an ability.
But I digress.

@GammaGamer:
I know you like making items, I understand that. But @ArexRew has a point - it’s getting annoying when you’re submitting overpowered item ideas without a second thought. I can relate to you, albeit it was more or less underpowered with more cons than pros when I proposed Yato No Kami and shit items.

Jeez, not all of my ideas are “too OP”

“paraly for 32523423 second is ok because it are already perma paralyse with 3 sekun”
making it magnitudes easier to paralyze so that petless players can accomplish it is terrible

It has a cooldown and it’s dps is balls. Not really useful to anyone with a legendary+ pet at all.

Megathonk:

Makes better Jugg helm
Makes berserk + heal tome
Makes heavy amour that is just a better cc
Makes another better Jugg

“Not all my items are OP” kay then