Drop-rate of mini stheno

In my experience, I’ve gotten 3 skins within ~70 snake pits, but I probably just got extremely lucky. I used the other 2 as feed power.

3 bulwarks - 0 skins

REEE

tbh I have no idea what the rates are, I got it in my first snake pit the day after it came out (thank god), so I haven’t had to farm for it, but good luck to those that still need it.

Mini Stheno has an estimated drop rate of 1 in 400 to 1 in 500, using statistical data from other players…

Assumption 1: They were not lying about numbers of dungeons they had run.
Assumption 2: They were not lying about the source of the skin.
Assumption 3: Based on the Official/Unofficial drop rates here:

The drop rates are considered game breaking information to some players. You have been warned.

https://pastebin.com/raw/nirFECGb

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same …

The drop rate of an item doesn’t necessarily mean it will take that many times to get it.

Let’s say Item X has a 1/100 chance to drop. Someone could get it on their first try, someone could do it 300+ times without getting it once, and someone could get it twice in a row.

I do think that it is more common than Bulwark, but don’t take my word for it.

how tho. Has ur luck run out?

not for bulwarks

I got the skin before I got a bulwark. However, my friend got a bulwark from his second snake pit, and has recently gotten another bulwark (he started about a month ago), and still doesn’t have a skin.

why does everyone want the mini stheno skin? it looks so weird
because of this i haven’t done any extensive farming for bulwark or the skin
0 bulwark, 0 skin

core problem of rng:

Assume a 1/400 (.25%) drop rate.
It is reasonable to expect a perfectly average (does such a thing exist?) to get it after getting SB dmg on whatever you’re attacking.

However, the numbers are often skewed (left or right).
For example, I got a bulwark after only about 30 snake pits.

However, I have done >100 abysses and have gotten exactly 1 dblade.
Likewise, I have done <200 UDL’s and gotten about 5 Dbows.

My luck is generally the most rotten (candyshi/100); where candyshi is the chance candyshi gets a particular white).

Although getting rare whites is quite thrilling, it is worse to get no whites after X tries.

I believe that it would be fair to implement a counter system.
For example- let’s say cdirk drops at a rate of 1/p. if p=500, then I believe that a player should have to do no more than 1.5x 500 to get a cdirk. However, the player would not know how many cubes they have killed (unless they are physically counting).

Reasoning? It’s quite simple. We humans prefer to stay neutral over extreme chances. People generally exaggerate and see more clearly the negatives of a particular exchange more than the positive side.

There is something to be drawn out of anecdotal data.
(Disclaimers: presuming that people are speaking accurately, and realise not to go back into time for their Bulwark stories before mini-Stheno was added into the game)

If mini-Stheno had a (lower/higher) drop rate than Bulwark, we could expect that (fewer/more) people would report looting it before a Bulwark.
So if kinda half are saying they got Bulwark first, half say mini-Stheno first, it’d be fair to conclude the drop rates are similar.
Obviously only general conclusions can be drawn since small sample size, imperfect recording conditions, etc etc etc.

But knowing the drop rate doesn’t really change anything. The important numbers in this situation are:
Numbers of mini-Sthenos you have: 0
Number that you want: 1
Solution: run every Snake Pit you see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Low

okay Four, I have been playing four years in TOTAL over four different accounts, which all got hacked. And I will check how long the skin has been out. Still haven’t gotten a bulwark, either. Saw someone get an ice bulwark today.

Already posted when it was released if you look at my og post. Click on the reddit link i posted.
Also if you have been hacked four times on different accounts you should prob virus scan your comp, or not download any suspicious files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.