Drop Rates For Most Of In Game White Bag's

So…I Saw Nobody Still Dont Have Nothing About Drop Rates…So I Made One,Enjoy
Information Taken From Official Data : http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doom Bow : 1/100
Dblade : 1/80
Crystal Wand 1/90(When I Started Playing,Got It After ~15th crystal :3)
Crystal Sword : 1/40
Ancient Stone Sword : 1/70
Candy Coated Armor : 1/50
Cloak of the Planewalker : 1/65
Wand of Bulwark : 1/400
Staff of Extreme Prejudicide : 1/65
Spirit Dagger 1/50
Ring of the Sphinx 1/20
Ring of the Pyramid 1/20
Ring of the Nile 1/20
Robe of the Mad Scientist 1/40
Resurrected Warrior’s Armor 1/165
Plauge Poison 1/95
Pirate King’s Cutlass 1/50
Leaf Bow 1/50
Harlequin Armor 1/75
Ghostly Prism 1/60
Doku no ken 1/40
Dirk of Cronus 1/500
Helm of the Juggernaut 1:800/2000(N/A conifirmed Data)
Orb of Conflict 1/650
Ray Katana 1/60
Quiver of Thunder 1/800
Shield of Omgur 1/800
Seal Of Blasphemous Prayer 1/200(Pentract)/1000(Tower)
Water Dragon Silk Robe N/A
The Forgotten Crown N/A
The Twilight Gemstone N/A
Tome of Purification N/A
Tome of Holy Protection 1/50
Scepter of Fulmination N/A
Leaf Dragon Hide Armor N/A
Conducting Wand N/A
Coral Bow N/A
Coral Venom Trap N/A
Annoying Firecracker Katana N/A
Bracer of the Guardian N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All The Drop Rates Are Random,So You Can Get Dblade After 50 abyss or even after 200,its all based on small chance and Luck.

Good Luck Getting Those InGame :kissing_heart:

Unoffical RotMG drop rates!
Helm of the Juggernaut drop rates?
Does Hermit Gods Tentacles Affect Helm of the Juggernaut Drop?
One method to price/value white bags
Dblade rarity?
Wand of Bulwarks droprate needs a change

It’s always been my understanding that drop rates are server-sided, not client-sided, and subject to change without warning. (i.e., even though it’s in the XML, it could be wrong; even if you had access to old server code, it could’ve been updated.)

Where exactly did you extract drop rate information from the XML?

Well.First You Need To Upload New Client : http://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/client.swf

After You Downloaded It( version : 1471539779 ) You Need To Make Custom Server…[Private server discussion deleted. OB]…Really Hard To Explain Cuz My English Is Not The Best,I Hope I Helped At Least SOmething ^w^

Have A Nice Day :sunny:

How rare are the event whites?

You Can Check it Really Easily Using BVsual Studio C++ 2015 x 64

So You’re basically getting data through illegal digging.

No…Not Really

I Am Making Custom Server With Same Drop Rates,Here Is Hundreads Of Private Servers Nowadays :confused:

Doesn’t mean they’re legal, just that Deca doesn’t do anything about them. Server architecture should be copyrighted in some way and thus illegal to copy or run on Your own. There was already a thread about making a map editor through the use of setting up a private server and it got removed, because private servers are against ToS and forum doesn’t promote breaking ToS. Just saying.

Well…Sorry I Dont Really Know About That,But Here Is New Online Private Server EveryDay…

At Least I Hope Drop Rates Help-ed To You :wink:

Yeeeeeeeeeeah.

Just because you’re running a private server with up-to-date client-side XML, if the drop rates are server-sided, that doesn’t mean that the drop rates that you’re observing accurately match what the production servers will do. We have no way to confirm that this data is accurate.

Also, private server discussion was never allowed on the Kabam forums…or the WildShadow forums…so I’m just going to cut things off here.

</thread>

Dblade rarity?