Ducks?

prepare to be publicly lynched

Ducks can be food, just like chickens.

I think itā€™s a bit silly to treat ducks as something more special and deserving of life than chickens, cows or pigs.
Either all of them are potential food, or none of them are.

Even if someone served me dog meat, Iā€™m not sure I should refuse it, since dogs arenā€™t that different from pigs in terms of emotional capability.
If the dog was someoneā€™s pet, then I would probably refuse, but if it was raised with the intent of eating it and properly prepared / not carrying disease, I might accept.

well, my mum refuses to eat any meat coming from a pig due to the conditions they are raised and bred in. this is mainly because pigs are actually intelligent.

@Orsome

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

100033_1
@Orsome duck

@orsome Ducks with a vengeance!

Peace Was Never an Option - Meming Wiki

That is a goose, not a duck.

thatā€™s racist

So?

heyyy, is that the story where the duck hunters turn into ducks and the ducks start shooting em?

Wasnā€™t it a Roald Dahl novel? The Magic Finger I think it was called, girl with magic finger gets pissed at duck hunter family and makes them furries and the ducks become anthro and then the ducks shoot the humans iirc

thats the oneā€¦ forgot about the finger part

Yes, that was Roald Dahl! Long story short, a nature loving girl has a magic finger that she canā€™t control, and ends up zapping a family known for hunting/abusing animals. In the morning, the roles are reversed. The ducks are now the dominant species, and the cursed family now has to worry about surviving them and the elements.

wow

I read that book ages ago, was an interesting read when I was a kid :upside_down_face:

Just about all of Roald Dahlā€™s books areā€¦ interesting in one form or another :upside_down_face:

DUCKS