Dumbest deca add in [poll]

Hey guys, just a little poll. What’s your least favorite thing deca has added in so far. And no, this is not a hate poll, I love deca, but there are some things I have not agreed with. Tell me your opinions in the comments!
So tell me, which do you hate the most?

• The nest
  • The lost halls
  • Toxic sewers
  • The mark system
  • Cannot drop items on the ground
  • The new st sets
  • Bazaar dungeon entering cooldown
  • The lack of fixing laggy servers
  • The latest motmg (if you hated it)
  • T13 weapons and T14 armors
  • Other
  • None of the above

0 voters

(Edit) if you pick other, make sure you tell us what it is!

I didn’t like the tokens for motmg because they were not rewarding and too risky to get with the op af earthsmash…

Very true, I wasn’t a big fan either

Could make this yet another lost halls nag post but I think everything has been said about it now. But yea, needs work.

Please don’t :joy: No rants pls

No more lh rants my brain can’t take it anymore😂

I don’t have a problem with the new stuff, except for the fact that it’s sb (st sets and new tops)

Thats not because of deca tho, thats because of dubers

Yes, the anime dubers ruined everything :wink:

being srs tho, why haven’t they tried to fix that instead of doing stupid new events that’s too long for anyone to want to do?

D U B E R S

And yes that’s exactly why

The nest is pretty bad. But I also hate how they removed the curse recoloring

It’s totally because of duping, and totally not so people are incentivized to buy UTs in their mystery boxes. Disappointing to see.

Servers rn = laggy af. Otherwise, there really isn’t anything else I dislike although the new sb sets irritate me a bit.

Whoever picked sewers lmaooo

And what’s so wrong with generating a revenue stream for a game which has no subscription fee or content lock?

I like all those actually. I don’t lag in dungeons 90% of the time so lag isent a concern for me.

What’s so wrong with not trying to fix a broken aspect of the game? What’s wrong with allowing duping to exist and saying that it can “never” be fixed because “coding difficulties”?

Silly me, I figured that that was what the constant mystery box skins were for.

Guess we’ll just stick with selling p2w UTs in the nexus. I’m hoping for a jugg box soon.

I think the biggest kicker for me is that they are releasing SO MANY DAMN SKINS that are only marginally different from the skins that already exist. Half of the time, it is difficult to tell what the skin even is. I have nothing against the artists that make them. Many of them have done great work in the past. I just think that I should be able to tell what class a skin is just by looking at it or at least easily be able to tell what I’m looking at instead of a collage of colors.

Unless you have actively worked on the game’s code, and have an in depth knowledge on SDLC, I’ll take the word of the people running the game over yours.

They’re doing business, not running a charity for free loaders.

The ST’s sell more than the skins, so why would you sacrifice a revenue stream? Just because a few players feel that their freeloading experience is ruined? You can grind for the damn items if you want - others can pay for them and support the studio at the same time.

Honestly, I do not understand people like you two and your logic. You want improvements which require major investment (in both time and money). I’m talking about the major rewrite in the game’s existing codebase - which has been through the hands of multiple devs - which leads to a ton of work for the current team.
And yet, you gripe about Deca trying to make some side revenue off of a proven revenue source?
Try to figure out which of the two you want first.