Dumbest deca add in [poll]

In general, I think DECA somewhat mishandles hype. Similar to the Lost Halls situation, where they were boasting about “working on it for 8 months” and etc.

Not as bad as the AMD Vega hype train

Surprised that not being able to drop things is #1 :thinking:

The most picked one wasn’t what I was expecting lol

Errr I did lol and it’s still #1

My bad I misread your comment.

apprently they removed trading…GREAT

Seriously?

No, its just a bug.

Ok good because the realm community would release hell onto decker if they actually did that😂

I like almost all of what Deca has added, I just don’t like the way they balanced it. For example I thought the Oryx Horde fight in MotMG was a really neat fight with great mechanics but I wish it was implemented better (rewards that were actually worth it, being able to hide the quest icon, etc).
Same with the Nest, it’s an awesome dungeon but the risk vs. reward isn’t worth it.

For stuff like bazaar cooldowns and preventing item dropping- I think they’re annoying but they are necessary evils for the time being.

what exploit was this?

You know how the Gship zone is this mini-sea and there are these skulls that endlessly respawn on the shore, right?

Well back when the Gship was first introduced in this game, some guy at Kabam had the genius idea to make these skulls give ludicrous amounts of Xp upon dying.

So you would have giant groups of people who would just stay right outside of the Gship zone and sit there killing the skulls.

Some people got ridiculous amounts of fame this way.

That was fun while it lasted lol. Someone always killed the gship though…

i see thanks for telling me

Technically not something dumb Deca did but this was fun. People used to get very angry when someone came in and killed the ghost ship.

because they dont know the method they use to dupe, they fixed already the old method that everyone knew ( but didnt do because it was way too hard )

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.