Dumbest Kid in the World? [HUGE GIVEAWAY WORTH 36+ LIFE]

I think making your music be the main focus by the entrees is nice but it seems like you’re trying to hide the fact that most of the people there are only there for the prizes. If this is what’s going on then yes this is dishonorable but in my opinion, it’s very smart. Your music is genuinely good so doing what you can to make it grow is good. Overall yes it seems scummy but I’m sure people won’t mind since most don’t look into it :slight_smile:

All I read from this was “If you give me likes, views, and subscribe to me (which is basically earning me money in the process), I will give you pixels!”

genius though so why not enter?
gotta get those pixels

btw not trying to hate or be rude in any way, sorry if you take it that way :stuck_out_tongue:

ayy im an old giveaway winner too!
i got a pixie from the one before the earlier one i forget what but i want anotha ;3
plox gib

dude pixels r the best
also enter in gibaway format plox its better that way u actually enter

1: JayL
2: October 13th
3: Bubblesss

:slight_smile: Thank you for giving me your opinion. Yea honestly I feel a bit cheap, but my main goal is not the subscribers so that I can boast of to my friends, but it’s truly just because I want more people to be able to hear my music which will only happen if I have a large enough base of “fans.”

I don’t think it’s rude. Don’t worry, I wont take it the wrong way. But the truth is, I’m far from making a cent with my music. As a matter of fact, I’m 1/5 of the way from making my first cent. So my goal is not for monetization. I actually genuinely want people to get these items, and I am not doing this for self-gain. But one of my biggest goals in life is to become a composer, and I think this may help me achieve my goal. Hopefully this clears some things up

dont you need to get a certain amount of subs then rely on a partner or ads for moneys from yt?
make sure its family-friendly!
adpocalypse sux

lol number of subscribers doesnt matter for making money but it does matter for getting noticed

oh ok
have you been noticed yet?

i mean your videos are kinda popular because of your giveaways

nope im not even close to getting noticed :frowning:

Thanks for entering!

lolll XD ur so funny :slight_smile:

1. Nnjencidn
  2. October 14, 2017
  3. I drink both tea and bubbles at same time in bubble tea :wink:

1. Nyzah雨
  2. 14/10/2017
  3. Potatoes.

Thanks for entering!

:+1:

umm i did .-.

tell ur your yt so we can sub and stalk you FOREVER!!!

also: ORANGE STAR GET!!!

scroll up weirdo :wink:

also: gg