[Dungeon Idea]Wicked Game Show - BB

Great idea!!! I too have an idea that will probably take several moths because of my limited time. But i know that if you could develop your idea this well, I can too!

Also, my favorite part was kitten gumming tail. <3

Amazing idea!!! This would be so awesome! Great job dude

@Nightfeld Good luck with your idea! I have the luxury of a holiday, so I could work on long hours in this idea. As long as you keep on chiping at it, you will get there! :triumph:

@PLEBJESUS, thanks, mate. I’m pretty glad that you liked the read!

This dungeon is really well made and I really liked the concept of it!

I’m glad you liked it! Thanks for the bump too :smile:

Awesome bro! I’d love we could have anything to “playtest” this dungeon or something like that! Well, you should try to code it with deca’s XML lesson :stuck_out_tongue: Btw gave a 9/10 :smiley:

Btw the boss looks like Slender, soft Slender version x)

Thanks! I thought about making the xml, but college just restarted so i highly doubt i will…

Also, you got it! Slender was a huge inspiration when making the boss

I just love your work, on this dungeon, but also for making items, and your constructive comments below people’s items Idea. I’d love to make a dungeon or things like that, but you need skill, and special softwares ; I have neither^^ I’d like you give me some tips or things like that to help me about making better things

Thanks, mate. It took me half of my holiday to do this, so I’m glad you liked it.

Take your time, but don’t stop. It’s hard to keep on doing something, but it gets easier, so keep practicing.

For software, my favorite pixel art maker is “piskelapp”. It’s free, and you can download it if you want to take it offline. You can further edit your image using Gimp, especially to add shadows and all.

Besides that, i used ms word.

Good luck on your creations!

Thanks, and good luck for your future creation :smiley: Hiped to see The Wyrm Rider doing the Wicked Game Show :stuck_out_tongue:

Necro bump haha!

Y tho

Wanted to see if I can get some more feedback. The trooms are pretty gimmick-y and risky, and I’d like to know what people think about the enemy variety. Especially after reading the Clocktower, I feel like there’s something missing, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

:thinking:

reads page 51 HOLY MOTHER TRUCK! IS THAT A MOTHER TRUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?!

nice necro bump

Not everyone was both attentive and gutsy enough to call that out, but you sure are one! I was hoping for a similar reaction, but you were among the first to notice!

what’s jojo again

JoJo or JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a comic/anime series created by Hirohiko Araki spanning eight parts,4 animated as an anime by David Productions.