Dungeon Keys and Guilds

I was recently up to a bit of criminal activity in the pub shatters discord server (2 week suspension oops :flushed: but thats a story for another time) anyway, it got me thinking, what if all keys were only openable in guild halls. I think it would be good because it would make guilds more then just a social thing, and it would stop the flood of economy-breaking steamrolling that goes on, and help supress chaos from events. However, I can see several drawbacks too, mostly for newer players, who maybe can’t meet reqs or don’t spend money/log on enough to get keys. I would like to hear feedback on this idea, as i think its pretty interesting

edit: i’m thinking of putting this in the feedback channel of the rotmg disc when I feel it’s more substantial and has an argument :smile:

This would instantly all kill discord servers (which I’m all for tbh, but not in this way). Personally, I would hate this idea because then I won’t be able to grind events since no one buys a dozen keys in my guild.

that’s a very important issue with it yeah. Although, aren’t events healthier for the game (not for decas pockets oof) when you’re getting the dungeons through the realm rather then doing one every few minutes? Also, while big discord servers would die, guild discord servers would flourish, making healthier and more tight-knit communities within the game.

Healthy or not, I wouldn’t waste my time running around realms all day for an event dungeon

Thats… exactly one of the things I want!

had this been implemented from the start and/or changed back in the kabam days before nexus-popping and discord runs became standard for some ghastly reason, this would have been an amazing idea and I’d have supported it all the way. if it were implemented these days, what remaining brainless masses are left will recoil so hard from having to face actually playing the game (as novel an idea that is) that they’ll essentially quit on the spot and the game will die instantly. this is less of an issue with the concept itself, it’s more about just how fucked rotmg is these days.

fair analysis, thanks :heart:

just wish it wasn’t like this :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.