Dungeon Pot Farming Guide

Quick and easy, not getting into the details let start:

Sprite world is easy dex, sprite god usually spawn a bunch of little star things and they drop the portal quite often. Easy to rush, boss may be difficult for some classes with unmaxed def.

Sewers is a great dungeon for def pots but it’s pretty hard for unmaxed character to rush so go with a friend.

Vitality goes to abbys of demons of course. The dungeon is not that hard, the lava and all the red shots might threaten you but its pretty easy to dodge, just back up when you see the brute.

Snake pit, Speed. Pretty obvious, snake pit is so easy to do, nothing really hurts you in there except the arrorws in the treasure room and the actual boss.

Undead Lair and those wisdom pots man. Filling up my inventory… Anyway udl, not that hard either a few things though. Watch out for the slimes if ur melee. Watch out for the vampires and DONT SIT ON SEVTAVIOUS

Puppet Master Theater might be the best source for attack since its guarenteed. The dungeon is not easy though. Even if maxed def, sometimes you might run into trouble so do it with a friend.

Mana pot is a tough one. They drop from ocean trench, shatters, and crawling depth. Most of the time you will encounter ot more often then the other 2 so just go in and try to get as much damage in because usually there are a bunch of people in there to tank for you so just go all out with the damage.

Life is hard. It’s true. I got a test tommorow, and… oh wait. Yea ok… SO life drops from Tomb and Shats. Also the lost hall but I wouldn’t go in there unmaxed… Tomb will be the fastest and maybe easiest for life potions. If you have a rouge ninja or trickster to rush the sarc, a tomb goes pretty fast. mine is usually like 20 minutes and that’s fast for a hard dungeon. Again dont go in tomb without your def maxed… BUT 3you can get a maximum of life and that’s pretty good.

thanks for reading, im sorry mana and life was longer to read but I think i have to because those are the last ones you should max, leave rating in comments pls goodbye (also… my :cookie: )

People who came to forums probably went all over the RealmEye wiki all over 100 hundred times ( I know I did as a new player) so probably absolutely no one needs this on forums.

False, there are plenty of unknowledgable players on these forums.

But even than RealmEye can tell you so much more and will help people a lot more than OP saying Sewers drop def and are hard, bring friends.

For example here is what will really help starting players:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/toxic-sewers

Has a guide, explanations, enemy shots explanations, how to find the dungeons, pictures, enemy sprites, example of layout and an explanation of every single enemy. I don’t see how a very low quality guide will be helpful when there is an extremely well done quality guide basically on the same website.

If someone really needed this information they would have found it and would skip this 100%

Very true. I feel this type of guide, a general layout of the different dungeon types, would be extremely useful if it were the first wiki page read by new players to get a feel of the game’s locations, and placed in a different location, perhaps directly into the wiki itself, as here on the forums it isn’t the most accessible.

They could have a short description as well, like for the Crawling Depths it might be A dungeon with a linear path, small blue spiders spawn from the green eggs within the rooms. There are also bleeding red and dark green spiders and armor breaking black spiders, so watch out! Once you reach the boss room, make sure you stick to the walls and kill the giant eggs before you attack the Son of Arachna. This dungeon drops mana and has a chance to drop top-tier equipment. And then if they’re interested, they could click it and read the actual wiki page on it.

Cool Idea but wouldn’t it kill the sense of adventure and unknown? But simple advices like that would probably make players more ready and not so scared of dying. Yeah I like that.

Abyss is anything but easy, if you would rush rather than 20 minutes clearing out the way to boss. Lava poses as a severe threat to circling and dodging, and rooms with only a path through lava can be impassable to lower level players.

Here are some for the dungeons you didn’t mention:
All epic dungeons (ddocks, woodlab, and cdepths) drop life and mana.
Davy drops wis and att
Shatters- att def mana and life
Ice cave- mana
Parasite- mana
Nest drops def dex greater dex and life
Lost halls drops nearly every pot, Colo drops life att def and mana, void and cult drops life and mana, and pot rooms drop every pot besides life and mana

This is a great idea for lower level players who do not know where to get pots.

I mean it wouldn’t kill the sense of adventure because you’d know regardless after doing the dungeon.

Thx! I needed this. :+1:

Actually the large snakes can really hurt if they stack up or you ignore them. The shots do add up.
But as long as you clear they aren’t much of a problem. Unless you are not maxed which makes rushing into a large snake room quite a bit more difficult.

ur right but usually unless you are lagging, your firend is dragging or you are garbage at game, you usually dont get hit by the shots because they can easily be dodge by go around in circles

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.