Dungeon Tab Thingy

So I was thinking about a competitive feature for dungeons(does not apply to the realm), what if you could press a certain key and a tab pops up on the screen showing you the amount of damage you’ve dealt, the amount of damage you’ve mitigated, the amount of healing you’ve done, the amount of damage you’ve received, and etc. It will also show the player(s) that has the top stats(damage dealt, damage mitigated, etc.). Just to clear things up; the pop up is not opaque, it will be translucent. You have to hold the key for the screen to pop up, and once you let go, it’ll disappear. The pop up will not be uncomfortably large on the screen, hell it can even be an extra space in the inventory swap outs(where you press b and it goes to backpack, pet levels, main inventory). And that’s it. A simple but fun competitive feature for dungeons.

Let me know what you think.

So I can see my effort
Nice

I played many types of RPG games, and I know what you mean.
In my opinion this is a great idea overall, but there is a problem with this, considering how the dungeons in RotMG works.

I would say, that this would be useful in ‘raids’ but not ‘dungeons’. Dungeon, you Clear, fight minions, and THEN fight boss, Raid, There is one boss, and that’s about it. It will work well in dungeons like Encore/Shaitans/Void, But it really wouldn’t in Lost Halls(you don’t know if you will go to Cultist or Colo), Shatters(3 bosses with many minions), or all of the godlands dungeon.

DECA might consider making a new ‘raid’ content to implement this system, but it’s really unlikely to. I would like this but I don’t think it would be easy to do it.

• tl;dr : this is a good Idea but I would say it will be very difficult to implement this because of how dungeons in RotMG works.

Probably not too bad to implement, but would cause a lot more lag

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.