Public PPE Contest Season 2: Winter Edition
The time has come for the second and now winter season of the public PPE Contest!
Well we are happy to announce that after finally updating our point system, we are now ready again to host a full fledged and of course atomized PPE Contest for everyone!
Date: 6th of December - 4th of January
Time: 12:00 UTC
1st. 30 decas
2nd. 15 decas
3rd. 6 deca and 4 ubhps
4th and 5th: 3 decas and 2 life each
6th-10th: 1 deca and 1 life each
Due to the bot issues we will not do a raffle and instead extend the prize pool to reward more players that gave their best!
- Contests have a set starting and ending date.
- Any kinds of cheats are banned and will lead to an immediate ban from the contest.
- All trading is banned.
- At the beginning of a contest, staff will choose a t0 ability which the PPE will have to carry during all times and which has to be present in all screenshots to ensure the character was made during said contest.
- All Achievements have different point values which vary from class to class and can be found in a table which is available to the public.
- Every achievement is counted once. Fame is counted at death and is the last achievement you submit.
- If your character is still alive on the last day of the contest, you may submit death fame without your character dying through a menu screenshot but you wont be allowed to submit another character after.
- An item bag has to be in the bag alongside all other items which have dropped in the bag when making the screenshot. The bag has to be visible.
- You will have to submit a screenshot of each achievement. In case of suspicion we might ask for video evidence though so please record your ppe if possible.
How to join:
All you have to do is join and verify in Dungeoneer Exalt O3 and then follow the submission guide to participate when it starts!
Dungeoneer is a allrounder server which focuses on Oryx Sanctuary, Realm Clearing, Random Dungeons and as you see Contests too!
Dungeoneer Exalt O3: https://discord.gg/rQrbK2V
As always thanks for checking this out. Feel free to comment! I hope I could convince you to join in on the fun and hope to see you this sunday then!