Duplicated T5 Spell---Glitch?

Was trading one of my mules a Tier 5 spell today, the mule had a Tier 0 spell btw
Traded the spell to them for a Tier 5 skull because inv was full, however when I replaced the mule’s t0 spell with the Tier 5 the T0 became a T5 too, descriptions and FP and shot color are the same, is this a glitch?

If any more specifics needed ask plz, just need to solve this problem

how many times has this happened, maybe try repeating this effect (especially with a recording device)

It happened to me a couple of times. I switch out gear and both became the better item. It is most likely due to lag, get to a less laggy place, wait, and the process should reverse, leaving you with a T5 and T0 spell.

No, it disappears after a while and changed back to the original.

You must have dropped the t0 spell on the floor because when a spell is given to you when you dont have a spell equipped, it equips it for you

Sell it m8

Why would you admit to duping?

He didn’t dupe.

Aw…

This happened to me a few days ago with a esben skull and a t6 skull, I wore the esben skull, shot it at a herm (so i was clearly laggy) and then I de-equipped it and got out my t6. Since the esben hadn’t shot yet, it shot, and the t6 changed into another esben, and then i equipped my normal esben, and then shot THAT one, and then they both changed into a t6. Then they finally went back to normal right b4 i went in the ot. Sorry, no photos, but this does happen, but this is just a glitch and the glitch is temporary, you will have the same things in no time.

Guy walking down street finds wallet
Picks it up
"Hey Al, should I return it to the owner?"
Al:

Like, really man?

there’s something called morals. that’s why @ShadeFireI admitted that he did indeed “dupe”.

He didn’t dupe. Its a visual glitch

exactly. thats why i put it in quotation marks

@Wizybrain Not rlly morals just I hate this problem because it’s confusing and I dunno which is the actual valuable spell.
@Scorchmist First time, I tried it again, nothing happened.
@Benjiygao I wasn’t lagging at all, I don’t know why. It continued being both T5 until I died on my main.
@Plveuk No, didn’t drop it.
@Fweftjfhjs Well I died

i’m saying @Fweftjfhjs has no morals, or kinda greedy morals

Ok, but anyways I should probably close this topic because I can’t do anything about it anyways, the duplicated one is lost with my hunt.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.