Dust Breaker (shield)

Dust Breaker

New%20Piskel%20copy

An ancient shield made for stopping enemies infiltrating kingdoms that have been lost to time.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 110
  • Duration: 2 secondes
  • Cooldown: 4 secondes
  • Range: 4
  • Shots: 6
  • Damage: 42
  • Effect: stasis
  • Stat Bonus: +6 DEF, +5 SPD
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1200

Drops From:

• Oryx 1

More info

I had an idea for a shield that would stasis rather than stunning which will give the knight a lot more rushing capability. It will be dropped by oryx because in ROTMG lore he has been known to overthrow old kingdoms.

honestly there is no real difference between stasis and stun while rushing i would say its better than regular stunning shields cuz its shots pass through enemies

Normal shields can hit multiple enemies too.

ehh xD that’s weird cuz there is no info about this in t6 shield description on re but you are right

this makes that shield even more useless

Guess it could be sort of OK for rushing, but the stasis immunity would make it pretty much useless :confused:

I love stasis and thus love this shield

Honestly not a bad idea. MP cost is a little on the high side. Maybe lower it to 110 to make it more viable.

Thats a cool seal you’ve got there.
When I first saw the “dust” in the name, I thought you were making an item that petrified.

it’s a shield and stasis and petrify is the same thing

ERRR!!! Stasis enables for the target to have shots pierce through them, and have no capabilities of healing/getting damaged, while petrified may have capabilities of healing and can get damaged (though 10% decrease).

Mystics HATE him! Find out about the man that trolled the entire Realm with this simple trick!

it literally looks like a seal, like oreo 2.0

But the paladins aren’t angry that they stole their seals and turned it into a shield?

ehh dont really like this idea if its being used for this. Things like LH monsters will then be techniqually all “frozen” due to having both.

Besides that, there isnt much other use except for using on other stun immune creatures.

yeah looks too much like a stone seal i agree

:thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.