(Earn Life Pots) {Closed, against TOS} Lazy Mercher With Laggy Computer Needs Help

Sorry about that post guys, I didn’t know it was against the TOS. I guess I have to farm all the pots myself :cry:.

I’m pretty sure this is against the ToS…

account sharing

If this is not against the ToS, I’d be down to help you out. I can’t give you any vouching except the friends I play with (since I dunno anyone famous). I can promise you I am trustworthy. I have helped friends max by donating pots to them. I’m fine with maxing your chars for you. I’ll contact you on discord later today, I hope you’re interested! If you want the references from my friends, I can arrange that.

So if someone logs on to your account its account sharing???

tua.sc?
I does not understand

If someone logs into your account, plays as you, maxes you characters, farms whites…that’s account sharing, no?

This counts as account sharing, It is against the ToS.

Ok, (and I’m not trying to argue here, just trying to ask a question), in that case why has RoTMG Trading Post not been shut down? They do the same thing and you have to pay money for it. Thats account sharing AND rwt too in that case

Idk what that is, but if they are account sharing and RWT then it should be shut down.

If someone else breaks the ToS, that’s not excuse for you to go against it too.

Did I say that was an excuse?

No you didn’t, and neither did I accuse you of using that as an excuse.

I’m pointing it out because you are questioning why you can’t account share if someone else is.

Lol I get it my accounts gonna stay trash forever.

You know, I can always help you without breaking the ToS >->

tru tru, I could just buy the pots too, but I don’t really want to do that otherwise I would’ve already.

I just realized its against the TOS

It is allowed there and reddit isn’t related to Deca in any way, so Deca can’t stop it.

Oh. Thanks, I didn’t know.

Got here after edit, from what I gather it’s something about the bs rule against account sharing, anyone know why it’s even against rules other than just a reason they can ban so you restart and pay more money for vaults and chars?

I mean that is the reason for all the tight restrictions, they don’t want two players on the same account because of the fact that they’ll only have to pay for items once like char slots, vaults. Which is complete bs anyways.

Yeah, seems like an excuse to just ban for no real reason…