Easiest way to obtain pet stones without using gold?

I have to humanoid legionaries, and at some point im gonna fuse to divine,but i really don’t like any of the divine sprites ( 3 of them ok, it’s the battle god that really scares me). So my question is, are there any ??? pet that i can get without spending money? and if so, which is the easiest to get? thanks.

One ??? Pet Skin is the Christmas Tree Pet Skin, which I believe you can get from the Event Chest (at least, the Encore one).

Otherwise, I’m not so sure. Any pet skins I get is literally free ambrosia to me (pet skins look terrible, and screw Bagstons).

Perhaps you could correct your grammar? I can’t quite understand your text.

I don’t really keep up with rotmg news, but I’m pretty sure that encore chest event ended. Anyways, I guess I’ll try to explain the situation better, sometimes when I’m typing my grammar kinda goes to shit. I have 2 legendary humanoid pets, which I want to fuse to divine ( eventually ), but I’m not big fan of the humanoid type divines. I’m just wondering if there are any ??? type pet stones dropping anywhere because I don’t really keep up with the news.

I’m not sure if any of the pet stones have made it into the game as normal drops.

They HAVE been including pet stone in all the recent event chests, and most of the GM dungeon opening events have been the dungeon with an active event chest. The xmas calendar they posted shows that they have an Ice Cave dungeon event due to start 27th Dec (ie. later today).

So stalk the forum here, the <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/search?sort=new&restrict_sr=on&q=flair%3AOfficial%2BDeca>rotmg reddit announces, and even the Deca GM guild page to see if they log on & maybe you’ll get lucky in a chest.

Pet stones are pretty common in the dungeons that they drop in ( i still havent gotten one but still they are common) and If you want to easily farm for them I recommend you farm cems.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.