EasternGopnik New account ppe video Megathread!

Took as much criticism as possible and piled it all together for my fourth episode, any more ideas for the next? I am really enjoying making these, thanks to everyone for the responses!

Is it really necessary to mae a new thread for every new video? Doesn’t really annoy me but some people might get frustrated

You’re right, Ill keep to this one from now on, I can see where you are coming from

Video #5 out and about! hope you guys enjoy this one!

Is this like just you advertising your videos?

And a place to discuss them

I guess you can call it that, I see it more as a place for discussion, I’ve had many previous comments on the previous videos which I’ve taken as criticism, I then implemented new features and corrected some mistakes.

If not for realmeye, they wouldn’t be as good.

New video out today, managed to make it with work on the day too, hope you guys enjoy, all comments appreciated as always :slight_smile:

Episode 7 now out! please leave any comments and feedback, I talk more about the future of the channel in this episode :slight_smile:

bit of a longer eipsode today, episode 9 is here though, enjoy!

yet again trying even harder on the videos, sorry about the delay, enjoy guys :slight_smile:

Episode 11 arrived, so far so great on the paladin, enjoy, all comments and critics appreciated ! :slight_smile:

It’s april fools but this video is no joke, enjoy!

ok

https://youtu.be/z2lCnJYmsCI Hope you guys enjoy the video, I bought a mic to get the quality up a bit, hope it help s :slight_smile:

Very big progression this time, less deaths too, hope you enjoy guys :slight_smile:

we are back from work, hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/6gvXGa5VqsY leaving this here as I do, hopefully some of you guys enjoy my content :slight_smile:

Finally got my first 8/8, its been fun playing! enjoy :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.