Easy skins to get?

title. got puppet skins alr, got tiny avatar, stanley and nothing else… how do u get mini thessal btw? rlly want one

Classic Skins are easy to get since they are given free once you unlock a class for that skin :smiley:

Slime Wizard is worth 1 life, and there are a good amount for trade right now. You get Mini Thessal from doing certain events or getting from from a mystery skin

i believe mini-thessal drops from legendary skin or epic skin, not too sure about rare skin

i got it for the free skin we got for thanksgiving in 2017 :smiley:

huh lemme save some def to sell life then,

seems ill just pray that the mystery skin on 14th day can give me something good ( missed 3 days )

lucky

slime skins r pretty cheap

just check realmeye for their prices, some like artemis and sorceress only cost 1-2 life

i am checking prices, but it seems most of em cost a bunch of life tho, and slime skins seller might have sold it.

a while back, the price used to be a lot cheaper for skins overall
then they all got inflated so idk anymore

i believe right now death skin actually costs cheaper, like around 6-8 life rather than 8-10 life

events will influence the price of skins
ex: december shatters event -> mini ava skin to 2-3 life

sold my death skin, but in return i sold all that life for tiny ava. couldve wait for december though :frowning:

some slime skins just cost decas and ubhps, no point, except for wiz/necro ones tho

slime ninja costs like 1-2 if i remember correctly

others like slime knight cost way too much

Just merch like me and you’ll get a heft collection of skins :slight_smile:

i suck at remembering prices tho

that is why realmeye is a thing

mkay let me try to merch on a free hour day, i hope i can profit

i really want the mischievous imp tho.

that luck

I got mini thessal from a rare

ah ok

@princemth there’s your answer, you can get mini thessal from rare, epic, and legendary skins

noice

I didn’t get any skins

where do i get any legendary/rare/epic skins tho

They drop from the event chests, though at weird rates. Some people have gotten several, other none. Just grind it out in a group and you will probably get one.

ooohhh so ima go and rape some gulpords then, gl for me :frowning: i want one soo badly