Easy and cool way to show off which white bag items you've gotten

This is a guide on how to show which white bag items you’ve gotten. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about:

(My personal collection)

I’ve gotten any of the brightened items (such as the Coral Bow) and the ones I haven’t gotten are the darkened ones (such as the Void Katana…grr).

Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it? It’s also simple to do.

Requirements

You will need to use a paint program that uses layers. In paint documents, you can use layers to stack a picture on top of another. This works very well on multiple pictures with transparent backgrounds as it allows you to stack them while letting you see through the transparent areas.

I prefer using the program called Paint.NET, which is an upgraded version of Windows Paint, has a relatively simple UI, and it’s free. GIMP also works if you use it.

#

— Step 1 —

Copy the following image and post it on a new paint document:

#

— Step 2 —

Erase/delete any of the items that you haven’t gotten. Here’s an example:

#

— Step 3 —

Copy the following image and post it on another paint document:

#

— Step 4 —

Create another layer on top of the second image.

Take the first image, the one where you erased/deleted the items, and paste it on top of the second one.

NOTE:

You may need to save the first image as a .PNG file first then open it up in the second picture’s document. This is to keep the background’s transparency.

The final result should look something like this:

(I used the example picture from above to paste onto the second image)

##If you don’t understand layers in Step 4 and you’re using Paint.NET, read here instead. Otherwise, go down below to the next line break.

Step 1:
Paste the image with the darkened items and click the Layers button on the top right of the program (or press F7):

Step 2:

The window on the left should pop up. Click on the icon on the bottom left corner to add another layer.

Step 3:

Paste the image with the deleted/erased items to the newly added layer. Then merge the layers with the button marked red. After this, you are done! Save or upload the image and share it with the world.

##You’re not done yet!

To finish up, combine/merge both layers with the images. Save it or upload to an image sharing website like Imgur. Now you can share it with the world!

If you are reading this guide in the future…

…and there are some items added into the game that drop in a , you will need to head over to the RealmEye Wiki page here and use the picture with all the new white bag items there.

Use a magic wand tool to delete the background color so that you get a transparent background (don’t forget the spaces inside the rings/bows/other items as well). Save this image.

Darken that picture by adding a layer on top of it and filling the layer with black. Turn the opacity of the layer down so you can see the items (although now darkened). Save this image as well.

Now you have the 2 images to work with similar to the ones in the guide, except these are updated to your time.

###This is the end.

Thanks for making it this far.

Have questions? Ask in the comments and I’ll get back as soon as possible.

~ Guide by TheIvyX, DIvyX in-game. Ivy as in ivy.

For those who are too lazy to do this, here’s my version:

Step One

Copy the image

Step two

Paste into paint

##Step three

Just do a little editing and…

tadaaaaaaaaa!

@moderators there is already a thread about exactly that topic White tick off list merge pls

That’s for showing what whites you have, this one teaches you a nice way to do it.

nah,

i dont think so. This person posted a less in depth guide there long ago.

i guess he/she just wanted to post a more indepth one. also what shatter said

The one I posted a while ago, which is the one you linked, is a much harder process because I said to individually copy/paste the images from RealmEye.

And yeah, what Shatter said I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.