Edit Geb's Tome

Currently, Geb’s tome is simply a mix between a puri and a t6 tome while being worse then both in almost every condition. The only logical reason why you would get one is because you can’t get a puri (cause you suck like me)

I’m suggesting a very slight edit. Remove one second from healing in exchange for clearing the effect before healing. This will only be significant with sick. With the current tome, if you have sick, it will heal first and then clear effects. However, with this small mod, you will actually recieve health when you use the tome.

This way, geb’s tome actually has some form of advantage over puri, even if it is only a small one.

fyi #idea-classes and #idea-items are only for new items or classes, not buffs.

Wait… you can’t get a puri so you go for Geb tome instead? I mean, how on earth is a tomb white easier to get than a manor white???
But I do agree, I wish it would be unique rather than a weaker hybrid of two tomes.

Geb tome is ST, and is tradeable. You can get it for 4-6 life.

I prefer that it stays worse than Puri since we can trade for it.

(Geb being worse IMO because of the unavoidable speedy).

I use both geb and puri. I use geb because it negates status effects and gives me speedy. It’s useful when rushing to O2.

Ahhh ok.

decker gibe puri pls

Where would this belong though?

…Where I moved it?

Didn’t notice you moved

However what I am suggesting doesn’t make it better. It only is better in cases where sick applys which basically makes it not much better? Also, geb’s tome heals less then puri by considerable amount already

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.