Effigy Windmaker - New Staff idea

###Effigy Windmaker

Staff made from pure gold, Phoenix’s feathers and dimonds. Created in gold cave by Oryx to summon Effigy statue alive.

Dps

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2
  • Damage: 1-150
  • Range: 8.55
  • Lifetime: 1425
  • Shot’s Speed: 60
  • Amplitude: 0.7
  • Effect: Shots hit multiple targets
  • Stat Bonus: +25 Spd +6 Def
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 500

####Drops From:

• Golden Oryx Effigy

####More info
With this staff you really do less dps that with t5 staff but when you equip this you grain +25 spd and this change yours wizard into a speed runner. Good when you wanna find liches or event monsters.

Old shot pattern

Old stats

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2
  • Damage: 1-60
  • Range: 8.55
  • Amplitude: 0.5
  • Stat Bonus: +25 Spd +6 Def
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 500

###Edit:

• Change stat bonus +25 Spd +6 Def (from +30 Spd +10 Def)
  • Re-build staff

i like the idea but this is a very big double edged sword with that much speed you would easily rush into other enemys and insta die also wizard is not for rushing. the only thing i can see it be used for is running away or godland rushing if thats what you intended then its a very good staff

i not saying this staff is good for rushing i say its good for travels

so you intend for it to be used in the realm as a way of getting around?

"an magic"
Good idea, but the presentation is a bit off putting

If this gets implemented, just wait for some “running in the 90’s” memes.

I love this staffs niche, it’s really good for traveling but bad for everything else, it really has a niche that is t weapon based. 8/10. As always sprites are great!

Really should make this a ring - why would WIZARDS get all the fame?

super fast people

They don’t, this can also be used by necro and mystic

Edit: @OP This is an interesting staff idea. However, I think it should be lowered to 25 spd (40 makes you too fast) Also up the dps to maybe a t8 staff, too low dps to be worth using atm.

They don’t.
Warrior has jugg and high dps, Knight has stun and armor break, Bow classes have dbow and tshot, Priest has heal, prot and puri, Ninja has sanic speed and good dps, each class has an item that is good.

Elf is not a class :thinking:

i mean why does STAFF classes get all the fame? As a elf player i feel left out D:

I’m talking about the item in the thread, and how non-staff classes cant use them -_-
Thats what i meant by “all the fame”

Just belive and you can unlock it also!

pls fix

already pointed it out for him, let’s hope he does

There would be no use for speed rings then, I thought the same thing at first

I hate you

What if the staff reduced def, while still giving the huge spd buff? This would prevent misuse of the speed to ensure that its not too OP

Also, isn’t the sprite for this just a green ice EP from last year? Sure looks like it…

Uh i didnt saw that

I love utility equipments, but 10 def and 30 spd is overkill. I’d say drop the def by 18, and then the speed by 3 ish.

so an insanely op rushing staff?

why? bc staff classes are squishy at rushing, well that is the balance made bc of their high dmg and long ranges.

Youll be as fast as a rogue or trickster with wizard, with a mystic or something youll be like the fastest thing ever.

I also dont get the point of items that are just used in one scenario where it has overwhelming advantage, since it not only gets speed, but also def.

Also why walking staff, the name sounds pretty bad, at least sprinting. But something like feather or wind would be better for the name