Egg Salt (Pet Food + Quest)

Haven’t posted an item idea in a while. Good to be back!

Egg

An egg cursed to never be what its owner desires. It’s overwhelmingly delicious, though a bit of seasoning could surely enhance it…

Feed Power: 800

The Egg is a pet food. Once a player has two, they can optionally turn them in with two Salts for the Egg Salt, a powerful pet food with 6,000 FP. The Egg’s description is a reference to the fact that it often takes a very long time for a player to get the perfect Heal/MHeal/Electric pet combination.

Salt

The saltiest of sodium chloride in the Realm. For centuries, it has since been passed around by the most foulmouthed beings who, by chance, also bear white stars.

Feed Power: 800

The Salt is a pet food. Once a player has two, they can optionally turn them in with two Eggs for the Egg Salt, a powerful pet food with 6,000 FP. The Salt’s description pokes fun with the amusing generalization that all players with a white star are unpleasant to the community.

Egg Salt

The ultimate food combination that can be created by perfectly combining the sacred Egg with the saltiest Salt. By feeding this morsel to your pet, your companion’s powers can be boosted greatly.

Feed Power: 6,000

The Egg Salt can be obtained by completing the Born Salty Tinkerer quest. It is a reference to “Egg Salt”, a term widely and humorously used by players when they describe Exalt, usually due to Unity’s constant disconnections and issues.

Born Salty

Description: “Have your pet feast upon this salty delight!”
Input: x2 Eggs, x2 Salts
Output: x1 Egg Salt

Why do I feel this is directed at me?

Aw, I was just thinking about you. But no, it’s not. :wink:

I envy you for finding more people that call it eggsalt other than myself

Very salty, I eat it with congee

Ducks?

I think it’s in moon cakes too

@Orsome Your children

wtf

@orsome duck

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.