Ehhh how to get sb loot in tomb

murky won’t work as well. murky shines when you can consistently hit the enemy EXACTLY. In a pub tomb this won’t happen, with all the bosses moving around. instead just use nightwing or baneserpent. Or, even better, plague (if you have one)

how bout i hit the boss in the spot i throw

do you feel that skilled at the game?

no, but somehow i get lucky

don’t count on luck in this game, except for with loot. Always tone your skills first, and before you jump in playing it risky with murky, start with baneserpent

well my 6/8 necro died so ill start with assassin, also should i use murky when i get 2/8?

I suggest using murky (and other rarish items) once you feel your character is maxed enough and you are skilled enough at the mechanics of the class that you feel safe putting that item on. I personally go for at least 4/8 (dex, spd, atk, def), but as long as def and spd are maxed, you should be good to go with the poison.

mk

Are you sure? I was under the impression that if you damage the boss(es), then you will get mark, but you may not necessarily pass the SB threshold. Am I wrong? Do you only get mark if you pass threshold?

nvm

If you get a mark, you have dealt enough damage to have a chance at loot.

After that its pure rng, and tomb rng is rather unforgiving
If i remember correctly based on statistical calculations only 1 life is guaranteed per boss and 30% each after that.

Just keep trying, as long as you are hitting the dmg threshold you will get loot some day.

Mark doesn’t mean anything- I think sb for a mark is like 200 dmg, bosses is a couple thousand

oh mk

mark means that you’ve hit soulbound and have already qualified for loot…

wahduyumean

I’ve done tombs where I hit geb exactly once (not enough for even a chance at life) and still get mark. I’m pretty sure it’s essentially reward for just completing the dungeon

Marks are unique items that drop from almost all mid to high level dungeon bosses. A single mark of the respective boss is guaranteed to drop for everyone that dealt Soulbound damage to said boss.

Taken directly off the wiki page for marks.
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/marks

I am positive that a mark means that you’ve hit soulbound dmg

I’m intrigued, gonna test how true that is- and I’m not saying marks don’t have a sb threshold, I’ve just heard it’s lower than actual loot threshold

I thought that before too

But there are times when I hit boss with like 1 shot and its not enough to get even a mark.
And whenever I get loot there is always a mark drop.

I think marks were designed so that people wouldn’t have to struggle to get them.

And one shot to geb could get sb if ur using like a dbow
if ur talking like a priest then idk, that shouldn’t even qualify for a mark lol

It was a 0/8 pally with sky, so maybe enough dmg if I was buffed? If I’m wrong OP, just keep doing what you’re doing, maybe try and do smaller tombs for a higher chance at that guaranteed life

Do ice tombs when there’s an event. Then you won’t ever have to do tombs again bcuz you’ll have like 10 pyras/niles