Ehhh how to get sb loot in tomb

but what if i have low mheal pet?

Don’t get weakened

but what if i do get weakened? those black shurikens are so fast

Then you’re less likely to hit soulbound, weakening really reduces your damage output.

Just try your best not to get hit, and stay on regular land as much as possible.

mk

Take a wizzie and git gud

Another cool thing about wizzie ability btw is that weaken doesn’t affect it so if you can afford an st spell ezy sb for a white on bes

kewl but its very squishy

Do you play centered on character? Because you can easily avoid shots that way especially with the near 8 tile range on stave classes

i do

It might be experience too tbh because I can get sb in dirty tombs on melees but if you don’t know shot patterns you may be in trouble

Dodging while centered is still pretty easy. It’s just that off-centered helps from one general direction.

i watched all tombs video so i know their shot patterns

Shouldn’t be too difficult then it’s just about positioning yourself to get sb preferably away from the main group so you can avoid getting a bes shotgun to the mouth

but every tombs i enter is 99% dirty

Yeye that’s my point so if he majority of the group is being targeted by the three bosses and you’re standing away from them spellbombing the shit outta the bosses you most likely will hit sb which I believe is 4k if anyone wants to correct me on that

but even if i do 4k why do i still get 0 ._. last tomb in my 6/8 necro ( ded, fak ) did 4k dmg in 10 people group and got 0

its all rng

its what i was also thinking :thinking:

Did you at least get a geb mark? That means you hit sb and the dice didn’t roll out in your favor