Emotional Help

Typing as I go only thing I have to say so far is I hate your friends mom.

Yeah.

1. No I would suggest you don’t continue with her, it’s my opinion but IK I only want someone that truly wants to be with me, if started up with some other guy that fast then I don’t see a real connection with you two.

2. Staying friends is awful, don’t do it. Staying friends will only work if neither person loved the other pretty much. Attempting to stay friends will eat at you and it is hell.

3. yeah the principle was bad for that but screw your friends mom I despise people complaining about that shit let the kids read a fucking book.

4. it’s HS you’ll fall in love multiple times and have ur heart “shattered”, have fun

5. song seems like it’d fit ya rn

First thing: there are more qualified people than most of us that you can talk to. If you think you are depressed you should really talk to them. Just do a Google Search and you can find a lot of websites, for example Youthline: https://www.youthline.co.nz/.

Now, as Shatter said, in HS you will certainly get your heart broken by girls - and in the end you find that there are better people than her out there. If you were only 12 when the relationship started, you may find out after all that it isn’t “true” love. And if she said that you guys would stay together forever, and now she’s with someone else, she obviously can not be trusted and you are way better than her even for liking her after she has broken a promise. Now, it might not be her fault, life is complicated, but if you ever get together again keep in mind that she did ditch you after you had to leave.

Now, I agree with Shatter that you shouldn’t try to be friends. If she is with another guy, she will likely not give you much attention (even as a friend), and also out of respect for the other guy you shouldn’t try become friends especially if you two had been in a relationship together.

What you should do right now is stop thinking about her, and move on. There is most likely someone better than her out there which you can find. Also, please do not harm yourself, and do not fail tests on purpose. Be the good person you were. :slight_smile:

Hope I helped a bit, and I hope you find happiness soon!

Not really a psychiatrist or any counselor but just take ur mind off it. I recall the retarded stuff I did in ~6th grade and OH I always cringe about it. But just find something to do. Watch anime, play games whatever. Hope you feel better though!

Edit: read the entire thing instead of just the tl;dr. I’d say stay friends with her and just friends. If something happens, then good for u. Nevertheless, good luck with your situation.

First off, I might actually be younger than you, but I’ve gone through the same things at a younger age and I might be able to help you. As @ProWinner said, we aren’t the most qualified people, but I guess I"ll still help.

So without anything prior to this she just passed you a message saying that she likes you? That’s really odd considering that it was just in 6th grade.

Jesus Christ, asking family for help is out of the option.

So here’s my recommendation: If you aren’t too scared to share your feelings, it would be great to see a counselor or any other professional that can help with your feelings. If you are too shy to share all those things, like what I would be like, definitely still keep in touch with that girl. However, if she continues to be with the other retard, move on. Moving on is sometimes the best option, and just continue through high school, never do this again:

And find a better girl. If you want, still keep in touch with the original girl.

Hope this helped!

There is an edit, you should probably check it out.

Thanks! Helped a bit![quote=“ProWinner, post:7, topic:11290”]
First thing: there are more qualified people than most of us that you can talk to. If you think you are depressed you should really talk to them. Just do a Google Search and you can find a lot of websites, for example Youthline: https://www.youthline.co.nz/.
[/quote]

I trust you guys more. I know you guys aren’t experts but I’d rather talk to you guys that Bill from SavingKidsDepression.com[quote=“ProWinner, post:7, topic:11290”]
What you should do right now is stop thinking about her, and move on. There is most likely someone better than her out there which you can find. Also, please do not harm yourself, and do not fail tests on purpose. Be the good person you were. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’ll try my best. I’m probably going to stay low on relationships for now. Thanks anyway!

Your qualified in my book!

I’ve been trying for the past couple of days and all is doing fine.[quote=“Cenamuch, post:9, topic:11290”]
If you want, still keep in touch with the original girl.
[/quote]

That’s what I’m doing now.

although i’m a great listener who gives great feedback (FYI. not my cocky opinion—i’m told this a lot from IRL friends) with insight other friends aren’t able to provide, this topic goes outta my range for wanting to help, and be a part of, what i think should stay a peer-help-peer with their age-related problems thread. BUT, i’d just like to just butt in ONCE to tell you not to self-diagnose any mental conditions, no matter how much big pharma ads have convinced you you’re depressed because you have x, y, z symptoms and reasons to believe and justify them. Please,
for the love of God. You’ll be doing yourself a great big favor

~ cuz, i care

Trix are for kids comrade so you have to avoid them
I’m other words if someone is going to lead you on emotionally just don’t give them the effort and let them go

one of your lessons learned in a snoop dogg lyric?

don’t be a tool…

Most of us? Who are the qualified people…?

Go to a therapist if you’re feeling like committing suicide.

you know this was over a 2 months ago right? i’ve found a conclusion.

and why do you think i want to commit suicide? i never stated i was in that much pain. if that was a joke it wasn’t funny and if it was for real than please don’t assume things that i haven’t stated.

suicide isn’t a joke.

if you’re all good now you might want to ask one of the moderators or shatter/nevov to lock this thread now that it’s been bumped up with the current threads.

or not, up to you.

Thanks of reminding!

Jesus. No need to get offended. Way to call someone shit for thinking of something lmao

@moderators CLOSE PLEASE (make it OB)

Sorry OB’s slow

Hope this thread helped :slight_smile:

[Sorry, OB has a lot going on in his personal life right now and isn’t on the forums much. :frowning: OB]

Otherbill
RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]