Endgame guild looking for active players!

Hello and welcome to the EU endgame guild " Tsar "
Our main focus is gathering experienced players in order to complete endgame dungeons and have fun in the meantime

Requirements:

• Being from Europe or having a bad sleep schedule so you can get involved in guild content
  • Being able to speak English coherently
  • Being active in Voice channels
  • Not having trouble doing all sorts of ROTMG content ranging from pirate caves to O3s

The rest of the requirements can be found in the guild discord

To apply you must first join our discord server: https://discord.gg/EDx9P2peDK

The post has not been withdrawn by me !

correct. bookwyrm has removed his own comment due to it being unhelpful and irrelevant to anyone reading your recruitment thread. it was kind of dumb and you have nothing to lose from its removal.

Ouch - shatter

I agree with Xak. I was being kind of bitter that day after extenuating circumstances. I got sarcastic with the Pirate Cave requirement as a sort of muse with no intent of harm, but this is a serious post hunting guildies. I was was having regrets at work and planned on taking it down myself even without the flag after I got back, but I didn’t have my phone on me until then. I apologize to all of you for posting that, regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.