Enduring Myths of Rotmg

I’m not an EUW player :wink:

Doing 13 consecutive abysses followed by 37 consecutive UDLs, running through 6 trenches with no loot, getting 9 pot bags in god-lands, and hitting 420 fame will give you a 21% greater chance of getting crown, gem, or bracer from your next shatters.

(chances quadruple as a PPE)

This one deserves a place in the list IMO.

Increase of white chance when doing a PPE/NPE.

lol…

i actually only know of the fire sword/kendo and overdamaging myths…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Had to necrorevive this for still seeing people screeching in chat about “breaking” The Nest T-room.

Seems there’s still some thought ongoing that there is a second stage to the T-room if a certain behaviour is done: leaving the room, staying in the room, speaking, not speaking.

It is just the Beekeeper in the T-room. The rest is myth.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/the-beekeeper

All I know the Beekeeper fight as is, Get in there, don’t get roasted, get 0, complain, say " Mrunibro " To the computer, and brag about how I know the secret password when in actuality I just looked at realmeye.

I’ve never heard of people saying there’s anything else, probably because I don’t do the nest.

Plenty of people still believe that the damage you do to test chests matters

Some say you can quit realm

Tis’ just myth though

RIP scorchmist :sob:

Scorchy Borchy is the legend 27

I managed to quit.

But…

Only for a couple months. You eventually come back to rotmg, especially when it changes owner, or for motmg free stuff.

ppe=more white bags

no ppe = RNG

“Loot stealing” - it’s just a myth! You have your own RNG roll and it decides if you are lucky or not.

RNG or "Effort system"?

Void Entity Is Hard.

Wait hold on, explain that please

RNG is independent to the person, other people aren’t involved

Dirk in last slot was an old one :smile: