Enduring Myths of Rotmg

before i go on, please use punctuation, the first paragraph was a bit of a struggle.

that makes no sense, though.

the player = the character.

the character = the player. there’s no wiggle room here. the player is literally playing their character, that’s why they’re called players. the character is being played by the player.

your last statement makes… zero sense.

also, in regards to -

it DOES slow them down. an 8/8 would complete a dungeon noticably faster than a 0/8, not to mention it’s fairly obvious who has the higher chance of death.

in the long run, even given infinite patience and energy to play RotMG, an 8/8 will always be better than a 0/8. that’s just undeniable.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ha.

i know a guy who actually believed in this and told me to do a ppe if i wanted loot because apparently the challenge gives you more luck% because he thought there was 9 stats and the 9th was just not told to the player but there was ways to bring it up.

:eyes:

Well but pots can be “stolen” in this sense. Bosses a a certain number of guaranteed and % chance pots and never drop more than that.

I don’t exactly know what you mean by myths but I do know of an old - proven, of course - secret to bolster drop rates AND never die.
LuckyLuckBoy I will leave it to you to figure out where the luck comes from.

You are going to claim that it’s either the gold medal, the beach zone keys (our guild really should get some), or the spirit salve tome

It is one of the three things mentioned, yes. But that is quite clear!

Well naturally its the tome, since priests can’t die if they have a tome equipped
(please don’t check my graveyard it was my first 8/8 :disappointed_relieved: )

oh how wrong you were about o3, turns out you WILL be able to pop runes after o2 to fight o3. its amazing how close people got to guessing correctly all these years ago. I remember talking to my friends back in 2015 about the idea of o3 and one of them brought up the idea of picking up a new kind of inc and opening it after the o2 fight. at the time i laughed it off but turns out they were very nearly right

that bump tho
thanks anyways, i haven’t read this yet and i find this really interesting

I’m only only speaking because of the previous bumps, despite my normal resolve of resisting doing such…

The Nikao myth got me for a short time. Until I had read through the wiki and finally got to the LoD section, disproving it. I got a little annoyed at the people who killed the children, but I kept my cool and pushed onward with the fight. Usual they and I were the only ones left if the fight drug out, because they knew better, and I was stubborn :joy: Not that that matters in modern day LoD’s, but I can rest easy on that now.

This thread enlightened me about the fire sword, hidden 9th stat, and hidden O3 myths. I wonder how I missed those? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 112 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.