Enemies Are Rendering @ Half Max Distance?

• Windows 10
  • Play on Chrome
  • Most recent? Nothing has been updated recently.
  • Adobe Flash v.12

As of last night, I started having rendering issues of sorts.

http://imgur.com/ksbOGRd

The red line indicates my maximum view distance for mobs. The map doesn’t update until enemies come into view either. At max running speed, enemies spawn ontop of me so I’m currently shut out of alot of the content.

Any idea what could be the issue? Came out of the blue last night. Won’t fix itself on firefox or vivaldi.

Well that’s a mistake.

Well, now we have a problem, so it’s not your browser, maybe it’s just your computer? How often do you experience lag in the game and how strong is it?

try playing on adobe flash player.
it reduces the lag dramatically :slight_smile:

Well that’s a mistake.

I have severe performance drops on any other browser. I have a vision deficiency and I can’t read the text and normal size so I zoom it by about 30% - 50%. If I increase the size of the projector I drop to around 20 fps while on chrome it stays at 60fps without issue.

Well, now we have a problem, so it’s not your browser, maybe it’s just your computer? How often do you experience lag in the game and how strong is it?

The computer is more than enough. Witcher Ultra 60fps yada yada it’s not a potato. I almost never experience lag. Net Jitter caps out around 12 and that’s with what’s going on here.

Edit: http://imgur.com/0oigYom

This is me in the vualt. Even things like chests aren’t rendering right. By the time they appear I’m 3 tiles away.

Edit: Tried it in steam on a new account. Same thing is still happening to me.

I figured I should put this out there-

If you play on steam, you lag is eradicated completely. I swear, this is the case for me. The graphics are always at high and I am NOT lagging at oryx’s castle or anything.

Small problem, new account may be required because I don’t think you can migrate xD

I would love to do this but I’ve already dropped around 60$ on this account.

That’s what I said, because I’ve dropped probably hundreds at this point, but I play on that acc more than this one now. I really have no clue why. Haven’t died yet which I suppose is what keeps me going?

In any case, I feel like I’ve gotten my $$ value out of this account (I’ve played for over 24 days which is about 575 hours, if I’ve spent $600 then that’s just over $1/hour, which seems pretty worth it to me).

Have you tried turning your monitor on and off?

Hey i’m the sarcastic guy around here.

No but I did reset the toaster.

Sucks since I just bought the Patriot pack and now I don’t want to die on my Assassin because a leviathan appears ontop of me.

Never had this issue myself but running CCleaner might help. You’ll just have to re-do your setting and hotkeys afterward.

I’ve got a shitty 30fps gyazo gif for reference. It’s not as bad here but will kill me in godlands at normal running speed.

I’m talking about clearing your cache, not fixing lag. I know clearing it helps with getting the game to load, no clue if it’ll help here so it is worth a shot.

Game loaded a tad faster but didn’t fix the issue.

Switched to projector. Had Jitter over 1k. http://imgur.com/8R0wja4

I think thats the particular realm you were in. This jutter thing sometimes happens to realms, beecause potatoes.

Could you try different realms on projector? I’m pretty sure that jitter isnt the projector fault.

I don’t even care about the jitter becuase even if I got that fixed on the projector, I can’t enlargen it without loosing half of my frames.

I have the exact same problem as you do, where the enemies load slowly. It started happening after a 1 week break from the game. I have no other types of lag, the slow enemy loading is the only lag I have. I use flash player normally, but I also have the same problem with chrome. I think the lag might have something to do with Deca fixing the “load entry, retrying” bug.

No idea but until it’s fixed I’m done playing.

Enemies are spawning out of thin air.

Im currently experiencing this issue as well and as of now i refrain from using fast characters just to avoid gods from popping on top of me because of said issue. Really hope this is not gonna stay like this
Edit: also not sure if its just that they set the render distance to just fill in for centered view making non centered view not render the mobs…

Yeah. I thought that may be the issue so I tried centering but with a faster set and I still got this issue. I only play assassin so this really bums me out.