Enemy Kill List

Hi! I was thinking of this idea for awhile and was wondering what you would think of it.

My Idea was a sort of list of enemies that you have killed or “encountered”.This would encourage players to try kill every enemy in the game. My idea was based off of the game Astroflux’s alien encounter list.

As you can see the enemies killed are shown and the ones not yet killed are only outlined.

My Idea is to make a tab on the friends tab toolbar in game to display a list like this to RotMG players. It would obviously not look so high tech and maybe look like it was printed on a scroll.
As players scroll down on the scroll they can try to find each enemy all around the realm and in dungeons to kill and add to the list. Maybe hovering over the image of an enemy killed would give a caption containing lore about this monster. Knowing that it is extremely hard to get the kill on enemies like the Void Entity you may just have to get soul-bound damage for it to count. The reward for getting 100% of the enemies filled in on your list could be an exclusive UT, vanity, or even skin!

Please let me know if this idea is great, sucks, or has no place or use in realm!
Ty

I don’t know man, I think something like this would ruin the surprise. Might be better to let players discover all this by themselves.

(also the reward for 100% enemy kills would be a pain in the ass to get because of all the seasonal events and time-limited dungeons)

like this

I kind of like the idea. Maybe some of the more “spoiler-y” enemies could be hidden until you’ve encountered them, and the more rare enemies (like Beach Bum, Candy Gnome, etc.) would appear if you’ve encountered them, but wouldn’t count towards 100%-ing the bestiary.

Friend of the cubes.

You could just kill cubes on a worthless character then kill it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.