Enemy of the gods and slayer of the gods fame bonuses should be removed

I think some people like me dont contribute in clearing dungeons and only fight the boss because they want those fame bonuses. I think getting rid of those will encourage people to clear

Gods in godlands count towards Slayer of the Gods

I’m talking about dungeons

Honestly, that’s true but by that logic most fame bonus should be gone anyway. I mean mundane makes you unable to use your ability. I think this one is more bullshit than the gods bonuses in terms of playing the game the right way.

Yes, fame is completely broken and the bonuses are screwed up. All of them should be removed and replaced with something actually good, which I hope DECA is going to do in the unity port.

Yeah lots of bonuses are screwed up
Pacifist never shot a projectile that hit an enemy ???
Thirsty never drank a pot from the inventory (That’s basically free fame if you drink from the ground)
Mundane never used ability (This is only discouraging people from using their ability
Boots on the ground never teleported ???
Accurate, sharpshooter, sniper (I can just go to tutorial and get free accuracy by hitting

Mundane needs to be removed. Also end game minions should count as gods.

stop trying to remove my stuff from the gam
Below has the big gay

Fame bonuses are completely broken (not OP, like they are fucked up) and they really should be reworked entirely

They are broken. Not always in OP ways. They are heavily based around old ROTMG. There should be a bonus that you run 100 voids for a 10% bonus and a 1000 for a 25% bonus (or a more reasonable number.

The only current fame bonus that makes sense to me is tunnel rat (complete all (original/old) dungeons), first born (most fame of any character so far), explorer/cartographer, leader of men, doer of deeds, oryx slayer, and the accuracy ones (but only if the tutorial trick would be removed). Those ones listed actually just reward you for being good at the game or surviving for a while. Friend of the cubes is a cute side quest, and well equiped would make more sense if UTs were balanced better. Otherwise, it does seem that fame needs a rework. Also the whole thing with 220 being a soft cap on fame is weird since it just encourages farming to that point on fresh characters before suicide.

My proposal is get rid of pacifist, thirsty, mundane, boots on the ground, and friend if the cubes while increasing base fame gains. I also want fame gains to be equal across all numbers of fame

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.