Energy Signet and Oryx Awesome Set

The /pause… Given it was me that was getting big, I knew it was not a hack, but I did think that when I used the Energy Signet and Yin was not transforming, that he could have a hack. However Four tested this and proved it was not a hack. Thus we come full circle and why I did not bother trying to go back and correct my initial oversight of not blurring our all of his names.

The player is paused, look at the minimap and you’ll see their player dot is grey, it probably just doesn’t affect paused players.

Might it also have to deal with that bug where changing your skin while wearing an ST set makes you mega tiny on everyone else’s screen (as shown from that one MothrShip video)

Or maybe also how if you take off an ST set the skin reverts to default and not the skin you were using?

That happened to me before I was in an ice cave wearing my st set and I used my milk then instead I became super tiny. Its more likely though to be turned big than small.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.