Enforcer is bad: a clickbait title for a serious post

Celestial blade has 1 shot no? Did you mean the quartz cutter?

Wait… I swear that had 3 shots one upon a time. I looked at it again, and you’re right, it only has one. I have the quartz cutter in my possession, so I know that shoots 3, but now I’m a little bugged. You aren’t the only one who’s behind right now.

it used 2 hav 3 shots

We are going to have to do this eventually though, similar to how rings now have proc effects, since, we are getting close to the point where new weapons introduced will be too similar to other weapons without some gimmick, such as the new doku.

it did when it was sullen blade

well duh, deca just stuck 2 ray katanas together and called it a day :stuck_out_tongue:

When they changed it to 1 shot, I completely lost interest on it. I remember that this katana was my motivation to do lods, alongside Indomptable.

Still haven’t minded me self to farm lods.

It was originally called the Sullen Blade so they’re not wrong, but it changed yea, 3 shots, I think 40 - 120 damage each, and 10 arc gap

Don’t mean to sound well, mean, but this is a completely ridiculously way to go about nerfing an item

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.