Epic Battle Fantasy

hmm, i havent playe epic battle fantasy for a while, but i remember it having a lot less. But either way you develop just a few main skill’s levels with a few supports do you not? or is my memory that bad.

well it depends; i’m not too sure myself, since i haven’t actually found any skills yet. in ebf4, though, special skills could be learned by anyone, but only one party member at a time. now, because there’s a cap on how many specials you can have, you’re going to be wasting a lot of ability points swapping skills between characters, because depending on how you play the game you may inevitably have to do it.

when you forget a special, you still need to spend the ap to get it back, which is going to be a pain as ebf5 has even more skills.

Edit: nvm I’m late to the party

heh

summons are pretty cool, and the best part is that there’s no randomness in the catching algorithm so it’s not as torturous as pokemon.

you can catch monoliths lol

top 10 images taken moments before disaster ⁝spoilers⁝

58%20AM

Any tips on EBF 1 epic mode? It’s an impossible badge on kongregate and I want it :confused:

Hey does Natalie still have massive af titties

The only correct response

https://store.steampowered.com/app/432350/Epic_Battle_Fantasy_5/
haha, heehee, you have a smol peepee

no

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.