Epic Mystery Pet Skin?

so i finally got the Epic Mystery Pet Skin login reward and tried using it but it wont work, i have my pet yard upgraded to allow for epic pets and i’m trying to use it inside the pet yard but it just doesn’t let me use it, any help?

you need to use it in the vault

What is possible to get from it anyway?

Epic Mystery Pet Skin
Amazon Pet Stone
Autumn Hedgehog Pet Stone
Baby Blue Drake Pet Stone
Baby Green Drake Pet Stone
Baby Orange Drake Pet Stone
Baby Purple Drake Pet Stone
Baby White Drake Pet Stone
Baby Yellow Drake Pet Stone
Bouncing Slime Pet Stone
Brown Bounsheep Pet Stone
Carnivorous Plant Pet Stone
Christmas Tree Pet Stone
Desert Cobra Pet Stone
Desert Scorpion Pet Stone
Egg Monster Pet Stone
Festive Slurp Pet Stone
Fire Rooster Pet Stone
Giant Monarch Pet Stone
Giant Vampire Bat Pet Stone
Gingerbread Man Pet Stone
Goldfish Pet Stone
Grey Bounsheep Pet Stone
Healbot Pet Stone
Heron Pet Stone
Holiday Penguin Pet Stone
Hoverbot Pet Stone
Hungry Pumpkin Pet Stone
Leprechaun’s Walking Hat Pet Stone
Lil’ Mummy Pet Stone
Marid Pet Stone
Mini Candy Gnome Pet Stone
Mini Cauldron Pet Stone
Mini Chinese Dragon Pet Stone
Mini Desire Troll Pet Stone
Mini Ghost King Pet Stone
Mini Gigacorn Pet Stone
Mini Model Ship Pet Stone
Mini Paper Lantern Pet Stone
Mr Cactus Jr. Pet Stone
Newborn Chick Pet Stone
Party Crow Pet Stone
Pink Heart Pet Stone
Prince Frog Pet Stone
Red Heart Pet Stone
Red Nose Pet Stone
Tuxedo Bird Pet Stone
Walking Grave Pet Stone
White Bounsheep Pet Stone
Zodiac Dog Pet Stone

Theres no pet rarity called “epic”. Check your pet yard level and the rarity of the specific skin again, maybe they dont match up. Im guessing because of what you said that you only upgraded it once, you may have to upgrade it multiple times

thaks for letting me know! :smiley:

As far as I know, the only thing your level of Pet Yard does is allow you to fuse and feed Pets of that rarity level.

If it doesn’t prevent you from opening eggs then it shouldn’t prevent you from using skins.

(also you must first use the Mystery Skin to get the actual Pet Skin, then use said Pet Skin in your Vault).

Moved :arrow_right: to #academy:questions-answers

Good luck on your skin opening. There’s the below topic if you want to brag about what you got:

It does prevent you from opening eggs, as I learned while trying to use a rare egg from the monthly calendar on my new alt.
Im not sure about skins but I know before the update you couldnt use a divine skin if you had a legendary pet yard. Currently I don’t know if you are kept from adding it to your wardrobe, or if you are able to add it to your wardrobe but not equip it. Either way I am farily certain that its one or the other.

The pet skins are activated whilst in the vault, the pet yard level doesn’t matter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.