Epic Snake Pit - City of The Snakes

cuz u know. maybe deca might notice and rework on it

The Vipers Hideout is my title I would suggest

Sounds like a name for a fortnite map :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting concept. Cool backstory.

This dungeon would be a bit better if you make enemies rather than just taking sprites and modifying their stats. Furthermore, there are only 2 enemies (so far?). I can imagine that this dungeon will be very bland and repetitive unless more enemies are made, especially with one of them being a nerfed godlands Medusa. Think of the epic spider den.

As a whole, Stheno is underwhelming. Using the same exact sprite as the one in the snake pit would look boring; I suggest using it as a baseline and modifying it to make her look more “queen-like.” Additionally, this boss seems much harder than the Son of Arachna, yet she drops worse items. At the very least, you should let Stheno drop old tops and WC tops. Possibly create a new UT item for her to drop. I don’t think the mana pot was a good choice, because so many other dungeons drop it now. Maybe make her drop up to 2 greater speed pots (not yet in the game).

The Cobra King seems okay. HP looks a little high, so maybe think about lowering it or lowering his def. The main thing I would consider is what exactly happens in his phases. I can’t tell if this bossfight will require a massive group of a small group.

Both the bosses talk a lot, specifically Stheno. The backstories should be reduced to 1 or 2 lines. The Cobra King’s line, “we had hundreds of millions of children together,” is pretty awkward.

Your concept is nice, but the idea doesn’t seem very well fleshed out or original (which is perfectly fine, considering this idea is a WIP!). The sprites aren’t of much importance, but my main concern is that this dungeon will be a bore to go through. Try coming up with around 5 standard enemies to put in the dungeon. For the boss fights, maybe summon an enemy which isn’t Medusa. The nerfed version you use seems too weak for an epic dungeon boss fight. If you do decide to create a different summoned enemy, using Medusa’s sprite would be problematic, because people would expect her godlands stats.

I’m excited to see where you go with this idea. Be creative and have fun!

really love the dialog, it would be interesting to find a solution to the chat spam problem

love it tho!

Great idea. This could be an awesome addition to the game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.