Error message upon entering graveyard & not showing up on RealmEye

Graveyards%20that%20are%20missing

Flash is going away on September 23rd I know, but I’ve encountered this bug with graveyards while playing on Flash projector.
The problem happens when I try to see the overall fame earned.
It doesn’t show how I died and instead gives me this server error message.
RealmEye graveyard says it’s processed only 98% of the graveyard, missing the recent three…

EDIT #1
It’s also happening on exalt client, so not just limited to flash

Dead character info not showing up

Just tried it with my last death and I get the same error, and the death is not listed on RealmEye. I guess it is time related – any after a certain date.

It’s really weird… this is also happening to death on Exalt client

I wonder if it’s to do with the Ancient Ruins, as the timing seems about right.

A new dungeon should mean a new entry in your stats for completions, but maybe somewhere the server falls over trying to handle the additional data, so you don’t see it in the clients or on RealmEye which presumably queries the same data. Older deaths did not have any data related to Ancient Ruins so are OK.

I can’t see Ancient Ruins listed for any of my live chars, some of which have done the dungeon. This also suggests that not everything has been updated for the new dungeon.

I think you could be right on this.
Maybe recent updates have flaws?

Yeah, it happens to me on EXALT, too. I wonder what’s happening, and if the bug gets fixed will we get our deaths back?

No idea…
I hope it gets fixed though soon enough??

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.