EU West, down then up again

So EUWest went down on Wednesday, just as the game was updated to version 32.5.0. I posted about this on Reddit thinking it would attract a more rapid response if e.g. the client were broken for lots of players, but quickly worked out that the problem was just EUWest

It is working now, has been for a few hours. The problem is RealmEye hasn’t noticed. My characters have not been updated despite my being online a few times. And the Realms are basically empty, not helped by ReamEye still reporting that the server is closed on its main page. There does not seem to be a ‘RealmEye feedback’ forum so posting this here instead.

what about it

RealmEye is broken, still reporting incorrectly that EUWest is down, not updating the chars of anyone playing on EUWest.

I can understand it might not be checking every minute whether it’s back online, but it’s been 12 hours or more.

oh I see. usw2 is down atm, and realmeye doesn’t seem to know about it.

Ah, just found this topic. Yeah I couldn’t connect to EUW over the weekend, (though I was sat in USE2 for the key opens mostly for this event).

Related:

EUW seems fine now, though MrE’s bots still mustn’t be getting in since the message is still on the site, and I think that’s an automated process (bots can’t connect = message gets posted).

They desire such feedback directly: https://www.realmeye.com/feedback

Yes, seems fine now, fixed sometime in the last 12 hours. I’ve been quietly playing on EU West since it came back up but RealmEye has only just noticed. The server has been quiet, not sure how quickly it will recover if players have found other servers to play on.

The game does seem to be in a huge slump after xmas (I’ve gained 20 places on the fame ranks without gaining hardly any XP). New Year resolutions of “stop playing Rotmg” maybe?!

Oh no, that’s not very epic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.